Lighter, Brighter and Just Right for Every “Office” Environment
- Bright 10.1” sunlight-readable display
- Wacom active digitizer pen and touch
- Advanced Touch Mode application with Glove Touch & Wet Modes
- Up to 8 hours of battery life (20 hours with hot-swappable second battery option 2)
- Fully tactile Spill Resistant detachable keyboard
- Kickstand to hold tablet upright for keyboard or touch
- Rotating hand strap for easy transport
- Optional top handle to easily carry the tablet
- Optional Barcode scanner, or CAC/SC reader for added functionality
- 8 total ports standard, including 2 x USB 3.0 ports, Micro SDXC, Micro HDMI-out, RJ45, True Serial, and optional HDMI-In port
- ArmorTech™ shatter resistant screen protector or anti-glare screen protector to block sun glare with added display protection (optional)
- Ultra-fast 4G LTE broadband (optional) and 802.11ac Wi-Fi data access
- Kensington lock bracket for security (optional)
With the XBOOK, there’s no such thing as “out of office.” This 2.4lb rugged tablet-based “mobile office” doesn’t know the difference between inside and outside, laptop or desktop. This powerful 2-in-1 mobile computer can literally be anything you need: a desktop for your office, a full vehicle-mounted notebook, or an easily transportable tablet with a spill-resistant detachable keyboard that tags along in your bag until you are ready to use it. It has a sunlight viewable 10” touch and pen input display that can handle whatever you throw at it. It also powers through vibration and immediately shakes off those bound-to-happen drops onto concrete or into puddles. Indeed, this lightweight laptop replacement is built for traveling, whether you take frequent trips into a storage freezer or onto an oil rig platform for inspections. In other words, the XBOOK is the only computer you need to power through your entire to-do list without delay or multiple device syncs, no matter where your “office” may be in that moment.
With full suite of I/O ports, advanced pen and touch capabilities and an easily attached spill-resistant keyboard, the Xplore XBOOK performs for workers who can’t afford to be offline or “out of office” when they leave their office while on the clock. Just grab and go with a lightweight tablet PC that boasts a large, sunlight-viewable touch and pen screen for easy data collection, review and sharing, even when mobile in the field. The Office Dock, Industrial Dock and Kickstand provide a productive stationary computing environment that rivals any traditional desktop or laptop computer when you do have a chance to sit down. An integrated fingerprint reader enables instant, secure authentication.