Welcome to Codeway and our website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Codeway’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 13 Telford Way, Colchester, CO4 9QP. Our company registration number is 01713564 incorporated at Ipswich on 8 April 1983. VAT number: GB386 7792 81
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We may store the following information for use by us for legitimate commercial purposes: name, job title, contact information including email address and phone numbers, company or organisation and its address and phone numbers, other information such as type of business and product interests. We do not store any other personal information.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licenced to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Codeway takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Do tell us what you want to do, ask for a quote, give us your problem to solve. Our aim at Codeway is to provide you with the best hardware and software for the job. Plus the media, systems and support you need to boost productivity and performance. A well priced package of products and services for a great return on investment, year after year.