Real-time Track & Trace
BellHawk launched barcode tracking systems for NASA and USAF suppliers in 1989. Today many North American firms use BellHawk systems to make and ship orders on time. Smaller companies have unlocked growth and divisions of larger enterprises have transformed performance.
The systems track all jobs and material movements in real-time. BellHawk Online uses this data and artificial intelligence to schedule manufacturing and warehouse operations, also in real-time. This will help you deploy your resources to meet ever-changing order delivery dates and priorities.
Smart data capture
'Magic forms' help operators capture data on their terminals. The form adapts to the data as the user enters it. This minimises data entry—and avoids mistakes At the same time it ensures users record all necessary information, such as specific attributes for each type of material received.
BellHawk Online is ready to use once we have configured the system for you. This involves importing spreadsheets with your master data together with parameters, constraints and business rules. We suggest you start simple then extend. BellHawk's DEXBox makes it easy to exchange data with your business systems.
Manufacturing • Conversion (rolls, sheets) • Packaging • Industrial Distribution • Construction • Engineering • Test & Repair • Food • Pharmaceuticals • Life sciences
Material tracking • Operations tracking • Product tracking • Asset tracking • Demand driven supply • Production • Warehouse • Quality Control • Traceability • Compliance GS1 GMP FDA • Automated Data Exchange • Real-time Business Intelligence
1. Key FeaturesAll BellHawk Online systems feature real-time tracking and traceability, smart data entry, multiple units of meaure and product variants. Automatic data exchange with your business systems is built in. As is support for printing labels on demand, complying with standards like GMP and FDA, and advanced options.
2. BellHawk Online Base SystemsMATERIALS TRACKING and SIMPLE PRODUCTION TRACKING are starter systems. They may be all you need.
REALTIME OPERATIONS adds many more functions. It is the basis for full manufacturing, warehousing, installation and traceability systems.
WMS WAREHOUS MANAGEMENT options work with MATERIALS TRACKING or REALTIME OPERATIONS.
3. Warehouse OptionsThe BellHawk Online WMS option adds a warehouse management system to a MATERIALS TRACKING or REALTIME OPERATIONS base system.
The WMS bundle consists of four modules: PURCHASE ORDER, SHIP ORDER, PICK and SHIPPING DOCK. Each is available separately. DIRECTED PICKING and INVENTORY AUDIT are the two extra warehousing options.
4. Production OptionsHow it works
5. Operations Management OptionsHow it works
6. Industry SystemsHow it works
7. Operations Management SystemsHow it works
8. IIOT Interface ApplicancesHow it works
ImplementationBellHawk Online is available on SaaS subscription and for on-site rental.
ConfigurationCodeway and BellHawk configure the system for each customer as a professional service.
Pilot · TrialsWe recommend customers select one area, such as receiving, stockroom or pallet tracking, for a pilot. 3 month renewable subscriptions are available for trials.
Do tell us what you want to do, ask for a quote, give us your problem to solve. Our aim at Codeway is to provide you with the best hardware and software for the job. Plus the media, systems and support you need to boost productivity and performance. A well priced package of products and services for a great return on investment, year after year.