Rugged, long range RFID reader for industrial enviroments
- Marvell PXA320 processor at 806MHz CPU
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5
- 256 MB RAM/1 GB ROM
- 3.7 in. VGA colour with digitizer and backlight
- Multiple scan engine options
- 28, 43 and 53-key options
- Lithium Ion 2200 mAh battery pack
- 802.11 a/b/g WLAN
- Bluetooth Version 2.1 with EDR
- Multiple drops to concrete: 6 ft./1.8 m
- Sealed to IP64
To put more product into the hands of your customers – and put more profit into your pockets – you need to know what you have and where to find it. On the dock or in the storeroom, the MC9190-Z Handheld RFID Reader is designed to make that job faster and easier. The MC9190-Z is Zebra's new best-in-class standard for handheld RFID readers. With its high RF sensitivity that provides for greater accuracy, higher throughput and longer reads, the MC9190-Z reaches further to bring reliable data about your products right to your fingertips. Inventory counts can be accomplished more often, more quickly and accurately and, unlike scanning with bar codes, without line of sight. Then, armed with more complete information, you can better locate and track assets and inventory, and manage your stock levels to avoid running out of product or carrying expensive excess inventory.
The MC9190-Z is sealed to meet IP64 standards so you can use it even in dust or rain. A tough, non-glare LCD screen allows for optimal reading in bright sunlight and worry-free glass protection in rugged use. The MC9190-Z’s specially designed corner bumpers enable it to handle repeated drops to a concrete floor with a 6ft./1.8m drop spec. Zebra built it to work for a living, even in your toughest environment.
The MC9190-Z joins the broadest, most comprehensive portfolio of business and industrial fixed, mobile, handheld and hands-free RFID readers available today. Simply put, Zebra RFID devices are being used in more applications, more industries and more countries. To you, that means extensive experience you can tap to solve your unique challenges, higher confidence that we can deliver what you expect and greater value built in every device webZeb make. It all adds up to make the MC9190-Z an easy choice.
Multi-modal data capture
- Integrated RFID and barcode in one rugged device gives you lower total cost of ownership.
- Reliable, long-range RFID performance allows more frequent and more accurate inventory-count operation to better manage on-the-floor, backroom and distribution inventory – reduce out-of-stock and excess inventory carrying costs.
Maximum rugged design
- Can withstand a 6 ft./1.8 m drop to concrete, 2000 one-meter tumbles and has an IP64 sealing to help ensure reliable operation in spite of everyday drops, bumps and exposure to dust and liquids
Superior ergonomic design
- The most ergonomic RFID handheld reader in its class, the MC9190-Z is easy to handle, so staff can use the product longer with less fatigue.
Readable in any environment
- The MC9190-Z features a large 3.7” VGA coloured touch-screen with reduced glare for easier use indoors and outdoors.
We will be delighted to recommend and supply the right products for your project. Codeway provides full technical services and lifetime support to ensure a great return on investment year after year.
Ask Codeway to quote for • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automated identification systems • Mobile computers • Application software • Technical services
When you need software to support your business operations, Codeway specialises in data capture, data exchange and tracking systems for production, distribution and services.