Flexible, user friendly, small footprint 2 inch direct thermal desktop printer that is intuitive to use
- 203 dpi or 300 dpi direct thermal
- Colour LCD display in 10 languages
- Tool free printhead/platen replacement
- 13.56 MHz HF RFID ISO 15693 option
- Flexible, with user-installable upgrades
- Add keyboards, scanners or other USB peripherals
Designed for user-friendliness and flexibility, compact PC23 desktop printers provide an intuitive label printing solution. PC23 printers are perfect for space-constrained settings,their low cost and fast operation make them the smart choice for light-duty labeling applications where users need reliable, easy-to-use printers. Designed to set a new standard in user-friendliness and flexibility, the 2-inch PC23d direct thermal barcode printer is ideal for healthcare. Its two high-speed USB ports allow you to plug in peripherals like keyboards and scanners to help with data entry, and the disinfectant-ready housing ensures longevity in the healthcare environment.
Intuitive: Super Easy to Install and Use
- User interface features a 10-language LCD and icon graphics for easy operation and maximum uptime
- One-handed media loading for trouble-free use
- Fastest throughput in its class at 8 inches per second – a productivity advantage
- Quick configuration with USB flash drive
- Flexible: Fits Your Business Needs Today and Tomorrow
- User-installable connectivity upgrades and accessories for scalability
- Leading command languages for seamless deployment
- Modular IT-friendly design speeds up deployment and support
- Smart: Keeps You Informed and Productive
- Remote status updates with Honeywell tools minimizes downtime
- Programmable, with ability to directly add keyboard or scale to improve efficiency
The PC23d printer features a disinfectant-ready housing capable of withstanding the harmful effects of frequent chemical wipedowns. The disinfectant-resistant plastic case will not be damaged when cleaned with any chemical in the following list. These chemical disinfectants and cleaning solutions have been successfully tested on the printers. Cleaning the printers by using a wipe or cloth dampened by any of the following disinfectants or cleaning solutions will not cause damage to the printer case or media window.
With a wide variety of user-installable options, you can rest assured PC Series printers can grow as your business grows. Modular connectivity allows PC Series printers to fit into your existing network environment. USB comes standard along with options for user-installable serial, parallel, secure Ethernet and dual wireless card with Bluetooth® and CCX-compliant 802.11 b/g/n.
Features and Benefits
Disinfectant-ready housing capable of withstanding the harmful effects of frequent chemical wipedowns
Ten-language LCD or intuitive icon graphical user interface.
Simple to use and maintain, with easy one-handed media reloading.
Comprehensive printer command language support, including ZSim2, makes upgrading easy.
Flexible, with user-installable connectivity upgrades and accessories.
- This Smart Printer runs apps right inside the printer; you can add keyboards, scanners or other USB peripherals for increased efficiency.
- Admissions: Wrist bands and file labels
- Specimen Collection: Print a patient specimen label only at the time the specimen is ready for labeling.
- Point of Care: A wall-mounted PC23 printer solution for specimen labeling at the bedside and much more.
- Pharmacy & Lab: Fast, precise, reliable printing on custom label media
We will be delighted to recommend and supply the right products for your project. Codeway provides full technical services and lifetime support to ensure a great return on investment year after year.
Ask Codeway to quote for • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automated identification systems • Mobile computers • Application software • Technical services
When you need software to support your business operations, Codeway specialises in data capture, data exchange and tracking systems for production, distribution and services.