Increase performance with Zebra’s next-generation scanner for customers who value productivity
- 1D, PDF and composite code scanning
- Multi-line rastering scan pattern
- Superior motion tolerance
- Wide working range
- Checkpoint Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS)
- Plug-and-play setup, intuitive scanning
- Optional hands-free Intellistand
- GS1 DataBar bar code support
With the LS4208 handheld laser bar code scanner, you’re able to effortlessly speed throughput, even with bar codes in poor condition. Wherever you need to quickly capture and process data — such as at the retail checkout counter, and in light warehouse environments — this ergonomically designed scanner helps you increase accuracy, improve productivity, cut maintenance costs and reduce the risk of downtime.
The LS4208 delivers intuitive, productivity enhancing functionality that allows even your novice users to quickly capture data. Its innovative multi-line rastering scan pattern virtually eliminates the need for end-user training, and lets you scan all types of one-dimensional (1D) bar codes, including damaged symbols or stacked GS1 DataBar bar codes. The PDF configuration expands the decoding capabilities to include PDF417, microPDF and composite symbologies. In addition, the scanner’s 19-inch scanning range and superior motion tolerance gives users greater flexibility to rapidly and accurately capture data from a variety of items without pausing between scans, while recently added faster scanning and decoding capabilities mean employees are able to process more items more rapidly and spend less time keying in data.
Designed for constant, rigorous use in retail, office and light industrial settings, the LS4208 provides you with reliability you’ll be able to depend on. Along with a 6 ft. drop spec that allows the scanner to keep on running even after dropped repeatedly to concrete, the LS4208 also offers single circuit-board construction. By eliminating the failure points commonly found with interconnect ribbon cables, this unique design feature helps to lower your total cost of ownership.
The LS4208 provides you with next generation technology today and the adaptability to meet your needs in the future. The scanner’s multi-interface and universal cables enable connection to a variety of hosts, allowing you to easily update your systems. In addition, since the LS4208 is designed for the newest and emerging 1D symbologies such as GS1 DataBar bar codes, as well as PDF and other variants (PR configuration), you’ll be able to continue using the same device for all your scanning requirements, even though your requirements may change.
1D, PDF and composite code scanning
- Available in both 1D only (SR) and PDF/Composite (PR) configurations to support a wide range of productivity-enhancing applications
Multi-line rastering scan pattern
- Improves productivity by reducing the need to rescan bar codes or key in data, resulting in shorter lines at the retail point of sale
Superior motion tolerance
- Enables end users to quickly move from one bar code to the next without hesitation
Wide working range
- Reads good quality as well as poor quality codes at similar ranges, reducing the need for the user to move the scanner back and forth
Checkpoint Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS)
- Offers dual functionality to improve return on investment and save critical counter space
Durable construction and patented, single circuitboard design able to withstand multiple 6-ft (1.8 m) drops to concrete
- Lowers the total cost of ownership by protecting against downtime from accidental drops
Plug-and-play setup, intuitive scanning
- Enables rapid deployment and immediate use without formal training, allowing new and experienced employees to immediately help improve operational efficiency
- Reduces total cost of ownership by enabling remote, network- based device management
Optional hands-free Intellistand
- Enables presentation scanning and automatic switching between handsfree and handheld modes
GS1 DataBar bar code support
- Supports the latest symbologies to future-proof your investment
Do tell us what you want to do, ask for a quote, give us your problem to solve. Our aim at Codeway is to provide you with the best hardware and software for the job. Plus the media, systems and support you need to boost productivity and performance. A well priced package of products and services for a great return on investment, year after year.