Legendary, rugged, durability with UHF RFID encoding.
- Multilingual back-lit LCD display
- RS232, Parallel ports & USB 2.0
- Real time clock
- Prints and encodes tags with a pitch of 0.6”/16 mm
- RFID counters keep track of the good and bad labels
- Supports HF EPC Gen 2 V2, ISO/IEC 18000-63 & RAIN RFID
Print and encode a variety of UHF RFID smart labels for nearly any application with Zebra’s high-performance, industrial R110Xi4™ RFID printer/encoder. Specifically engineered for high-volume operations in harsh environments, the proven R110Xi4 printer/encoder leverages the built-to-last Xi4™ printer platform for robust performance. Designed to grow with your evolving business needs, it gives you innovative, industry-leading features to meet the demands of your current and future applications.
Delivering superior flexibility and unique features, the R110Xi4 supports a wide range of applications. Available with 203 dpi/8 dots per mm or 300 dpi/12 dots per mm – along with high-resolution (600 dpi/23.5 dots per mm) – the R110Xi4 is ideal for high-volume smart labeling such as item-level and parts tagging, RFID pallet/carton labeling with print widths up to 4”/103 mm, as well as small-label applications such as component and healthcare specimen smart labeling. Simplify setup with auto-configuration and smart inlay detection, which also enables encoding of a variety of different RFID tags.
The R110Xi4 can print/encode small RFID tags spaced closely together — with a distance (pitch) as narrow as 0.6”/16 mm or less on most RFID inlays, smaller than what other printer/encoders can accommodate. By spacing inlays closer, label converters use less material — which reduces your cost per label, requires fewer media roll changes and gives you faster printer/encoder throughput. The R110Xi4 can also print directly on RFID inlays. If you don’t need to print labels, you can avoid the additional cost of label face stock or RFID label converting.
Zebra’s exclusive variable inlay detection and configuration feature automatically detects the inlay position within the tag, so you can choose media from a variety of sources—including other-brand products—to simplify calibration and setup. The R110Xi4 offers multiple RFID power settings to support the widest range of transponder designs and sizes available in the market.
Encoding accuracy is critical to make certain tagged assets “exist” in inventory or in transit. Lost assets cost you money. Get the highest encoding accuracy in the industry with Zebra’s patented Adaptive Encoding Technology.
Zebra’s built-to-last Xi™ series printers are legendary for their rugged durability, consistently outstanding print quality, fast print speed, long life and unparalleled reliability in demanding applications. These qualities translate into low total cost of ownership—making them a smart investment for organizations with high-volume, mission-critical or specialty labeling applications.
R110Xi4 RFID printer/encoders build upon the demonstrated durability of the Xi series legacy. Like the Xi series, R110Xi4 printer/encoders feature an all-metal construction and are engineered for dependable, 24/7 performance in the harshest conditions. Designed for years of continuous use, they can withstand the most demanding operating environments.
- Rugged, heavy-gauge steel housing and metal interior components withstand bangs and bumps.
- Enclosed operating mechanisms block out debilitating dust and dirt.
- Printers operate trouble-free in a wide range of temperatures and humidity levels.
Advanced and flexible features make the R110Xi4 easier and faster to operate, customize, maintain and integrate.
- Tailor menu content and navigation to meet your needs. The R110Xi4 features a front control panel with a large, bright, easy-to-read LCD and a customizable menu that supports a wide variety of languages—great for multinational operations.
- Easily integrate the R110Xi4 with a variety of connectivity choices including Serial, simultaneous Parallel/Ethernet, internal ZebraNet® 10/100 Print Server (Ethernet), and optional secure 802.11b/g wireless connectivity.
- Reduce downtime and proactively plan supply changes with advanced ribbon- and media-low sensing capabilities.
- Ensure optimum print quality with on-board diagnostic tools and adjustments.
The high-performance R110Xi4 is designed for item-, case- and pallet-level identification.
- Retail tagging
- Item-level tracking
- Product authentication
- Asset tracking
- Inventory management
- Product ID / serial numbers
- Package labeling
- Receiving / put-away labeling
- Compliance labeling
Transportation and Logistics
- Package verification
- Document tracking
- Asset tracking
- Inventory management
- Order picking/packing
- Shipping / receiving
We will be delighted to recommend and supply the right products for your project. Codeway provides full technical services and lifetime support to ensure a great return on investment year after year.
Ask Codeway to quote for • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automated identification systems • Mobile computers • Application software • Technical services
When you need software to support your business operations, Codeway specialises in data capture, data exchange and tracking systems for production, distribution and services.