Novexx 64 series printers offer speed, ribbon-saving, high volume guillotines and print apply heads
To meet the tough demands of industrial applications, the high-performance, durable tabletop printers of the Novexx 64 series are most ideal.
With a print speed of up to 400 mm/sec, the 64-series printers operate faster than any other printer in the marketplace. They have become the top choice for increasing productivity and reducing expensive operator time for printing labels.
Novexx 64 series printers are dedicated to printing barcodes, fonts and logos on any label material in excellent quality.
- Unique standard features, such as ribbon save, 600 meter ribbon rolls, print width up to 203 mm (8 inch) and print speed up to 400 mm/sec deliver immediate cost saving without compromising on print quality.
- Data interfaces, including Ethernet, USB and industrial I/O, enable easy integration into existing processes and internal networks in any industry and location.
- The Novexx 64 series family includes four models with print width 4-8 inches: 64-04, 64-05, 64-06 and 64-08.
- From as little as 6 mm of print-free space, the standard ribbon saving mechanism significantly reduces material consumption saving money
- Through the print speed of up to 400 mm/sec even with constantly changing variable data the 64-0x series is highly efficient and economical
- Robust and reliable print performance increases productivity
- Printhead is quickly and easily exchangeable
- Platform modularity enables integration of spare parts into other NOVEXX Solutions devices • Accessories such as cutter or rewinder are easily mounted or removed
- The customized fonts- and barcode library enables you to print small fonts up to 4 point, high grade graphics, continuous rotating of the scalable fonts and all current barcodes
- 64-0x series has a wide range of connectivity options to enable easy integration into customer environments
- Also available as RFID model
- High quality print results for various labeling applications such as pallet and shipping labeling
- 400 MHz processor and print speeds up to 16 ips – the fastest printer in its class
- Ribbon saving mechanism significantly reduces media consumption, increasing efficiency and maximizing productivity
- Large ribbon feed capacity of up to 600 m means fewer stops to change supplies, enhancing productivity
- Print widths from up to 213 mm and print lengths from 5 mm till up to 2,000 mm and more are possible with the 64-0x series
The optional Rewinder is a peripheral device for types 64-xx, AP 5.4 and XLP 50x label printers. The rewinder is permanently attached to the printer and is designed for winding up label material after it has been printed. The printer provides power to the rewinder motor via a socket on the front, which is also used for receiving signals relating to the lateral deflection of the dancer arm.
The smooth LTSI applicator module transforms Novex 64 printers into flexible, semi-automatic print apply solutions.
The Cutter option is a peripheral device for label printer types 64-xx, AP 5.4 and XLP 50x. The cutter is designed for cutting label material after it has been printed. The printer provides power for the cutter motor via a socket on the front, which is also used for receiving signals relating to the position of the round blade.
- Foot switch for control in the “on demand” mode
- Mini keyboard
- Bolt-on rewind unit for label applications
- Cutter 2000
- LTSI applicator arm attached to the front of the printer allows faster labeling of unique items WLAN 802.11b
- RS422/485 interface
- UHF RFID kits available
- USI interface
Novexx 64 series have the same printer specifications as the Novexx ALX 73x and ALX 92x print apply models, the perfect fit for integrated labelling processes.
- 64-04/05: 51 - 406 mm/sec. (2 - 16 ips) 1,000 labels in 4.2 min. • 64-06: 51 - 356 mm/sec. (2 - 14 ips) 1,000 labels in 4.8 min. • 64-08: 51 - 229 mm/sec. (2 - 9 ips) 1,000 labels in 7.4 min.*
12 dots/mm (300 DPI)
PRINTER CONTROL LANGUAGE(S)
Easy Plug, Line Printer, Hex Dump
RAM: 64 MB FLASH: 4 MB
2-line, 16-character graphic
STANDARD COMMUNICATION PORTS
- Serial (115,200)
- Ethernet 10/100 Base T with TCP/IP, LPD, RawIP printing, DHCP, HTTPD, FTPD, SNMP
- SD/MMC slot
- 2 x USB host
- 1 x USB device
17 standard fonts (incl. OCR-A and OCR-B), rotatable through 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°; Can be scaled in X/Y up to a factor of 8:3 scalable fonts; TrueType fonts supported.
One-dimensional: EAN 8 and EAN 13 with 2 and 5-digit add-on, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 39, Code 93, Ratio 3:1 and Ratio 2.5:1; Code ITF, Codabar, Code 128, Code 2/5 matrix, Code 2/5 1, Code 2/5 5, Code 2/5 Interleaved Ratio 1:3, Code 2/5 Matrix Ratio 1:2.5; Code 2/5 Matrix Ratio 1:3; Code MSI, Code EAN 128; Postcode (Guide and Identity Code), UPS Code 128; all bar codes scalable for 16 widths and heights. Two-dimensional: Data Matrix Code, QR Code, PDF 417, Maxi Code, Codablock F, Code 49, GS1 databar, EAN, UCC composite symbology.
BMP, PCX, JPG, TIF, GIF
64-04/05: 25 - 154 mm (up to 6.1") 64-04/05 Dispenser: 25 - 140 mm (up to 5.5") 64-06: 30 - 185 mm (up to 7.3") 64-06 Dispenser: 30 - 172 mm (up to 6.8") 64-08: 100 - 254 mm (up to 10")
LABEL ROLL SIZE
OD: Max. 210 mm (8.3") Core Diameter: 38 mm, 76 mm, 102 mm (1.5", 3", 4")
MAX. MATERIAL THICKNESS
64-04/05/06: 240 gsm 64-08: 160 gsm
600 m (23.622")
64-04/05: 30 - 132 mm (up to 5.2") 64-06: 30 - 164 mm (up to 6.5") 64-08: 40 - 217 mm (up to 8.5")
We will be delighted to recommend and supply the right products for your project. Codeway provides full technical services and lifetime support to ensure a great return on investment year after year.
Ask Codeway to quote for • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automated identification systems • Mobile computers • Application software • Technical services
When you need software to support your business operations, Codeway specialises in data capture, data exchange and tracking systems for production, distribution and services.