The LI4278 takes 1D bar code scanning to the next level, allowing users to scan faster and farther.
- Wide working range
- Captures Virtually All 1-D Bar Codes
- Bluetooth v2.1
- Rechargeable replaceable battery
- Point-of-Sale (POS)
- Loyalty applications
- Electronic coupon redemption
- Backroom receiving
- Inventory management
The LI4278 takes 1D bar code scanning to the next level, allowing workers to scan faster and farther. Workers can capture virtually any 1D bar code ‘ including the typical bar codes that are printed on paper labels; electronic bar codes displayed on the screen of a mobile phone, tablet or computer that allows retailers to easily process loyalty cards, mobile coupons and more; and the high density (HD) bar codes commonly used in electronic component manufacturing. 100 percent UPC bar codes can be captured from near contact to over 30 in./76.2 cm away, while 200% UPC codes can be scanned at 55 in./139.7 cm away. Since bar codes can be captured at extreme angles, scanning is easier than ever, so workers spend less time maneuvering the scanner and more time on task.
Bluetooth frees workers from cords, allowing cashiers to easily scan items inside and outside of the cash wrap. In addition, Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR provides better encryption for improved security; better wireless performance; better energy management to preserve power for a full shift and easy pairing with the host device.
An optional cradle that enables presentation mode gives your workers the flexibililty to use the scanner in handheld and hands-free modes.
A patent pending single circuit board improves reliability by eliminating interconnections. Superior battery power management delivers the largest number of scans per battery charge to support scan intensive applications. You can use it in dusty and wet environments. The scan line is easy to see outdoors in brightsunlight as well as indoors in dim lighting. It can survive drops to concrete. And both cradles can handle over a quarter million insertions.
Remote management tools combine with industry leading all-inclusive affordable service plans to keep devices in the hands of your workforce practically every minute of every working day, Service from the Start Advance Exchange Support provides next-business-day replacement of devices that require repair. Built-in Comprehensive Coverage protects your scanners from the unexpected, significantly reducing unforeseen repair expenses and delivering service peace of mind from the moment you purchase the device.
Excellent 1-D Scanning Performance
- Delivers superior scanning speed and a wide data capture range.
Captures Virtually All 1-D Bar Codes on any Surface Including Mobile Phone Displays
- Capture bar codes printed on traditional paper labels or displayed on the screen of a mobile phone, tablet or computer.
Wide Working Range
- Reads UPC bar codes from 1 in./2.54 cm to over 30 in./76.2 cm as well as highdensity codes and extended ranges for greater application flexibility.
Superior Motion and Angular Tolerance
- Bar codes can be captured faster, and there is no need to pause between scans.
Patent Pending Single Circuit Board Construction
- Maximizes durability and reduces downtime.
Bright Crisp Aiming Line
- Easier to aim in bright or dim lighting environments.
Built-in Rechargeable Replaceable Battery
- Provides largest number of scans per charge well beyond a single shift in the highest usage profiles; replaceable battery ensures long lifecyle.
Long Life Industrial Charging Contacts
- Reliable performance, rated to 250,000+ insertions.
Compatible with 123Scan and Remote Scanner Management (RSM)
- Dramatically reduces management time and cost, from initial configuration to day-to-day management; SDK available for custom development.
Withstands 100+ Consecutive Drops to Concrete
- Protects against downtime from breakage due to everyday drops.
- Use up to three scanners with a single desktop cradle and seven scanners with a presentation cradle, reducing capital expenditures and maintenance costs.
Batch Mode Operation
- Allows user to continue scanning outside communications range; can scan over 500 UPC bar codes into memory and upload automatically when in communication range.
Flexible Mounting Vertical or Horizontal
- Desktop cradle provides versatility to accommodate your unique environment.
- Provides better security, better performance, better energy management and much easier pairing over the Bluetooth wireless connection.
- Works with LS4278 cradles, providing a very cost-effective upgrade path.
Questions · Solutions
Codeway will provide you and your team with the best hardware and software to boost your productivity and performance. A package of products and services well priced for a great return on investment year after year.
Ask us to quote • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automation • Mobile Computers • Software • Services