Comprehensive RFID Antenna portfolio for diverse application needs
- AN200 Genaral purpose
- AN440 High capacity high thoughput
- AN480 Wide band antenna for worldwide use
- AN600 Series Slim line ultra low profile
- AN700 Series Compact antenna for customer facing enviroment
Zebra's family of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Antennas offers the versatility and performance required to meet diverse environmental and application needs — including customer-facing areas, warehouses and outdoor environments. When used in conjunction with Zebra's Fixed RFID Readers, communication with Electronic Product Code (EPC™)-compliant RFID tags is accurate, fast and efficient. Vital components in reader-tag communications, our family of efficient, high-performance antennas can meet the needs of any RFID solution.
RFID Antennas complement the portfolio of Zebra enterprise mobility solutions that enable organizations to capture, move and manage critical information to and from every point of business activity. In combination with Zebra's fixed readers, these efficient antennas deliver high-throughput, high capacity communication of EPC-compliant RFID tag data.
Zebra's complete family of RFID antennas meets the needs of virtually any RFID application. Choose the antenna that is designed for your environment — carpeted, industrial or outdoors, delivers the right level of performance, meets mounting requirements and fits in your budget.
AN200: GENERAL PURPOSE ANTENNA FOR INDOOR OR OUTDOOR APPLICATION
Get the convenience of a versatile antenna that can be utilized throughout your enterprise, from the warehouse floor and production line to outside the dock door. Able to withstand extreme heat and cold as well as moisture and vibration, the AN200 is ideal for nearly any application, including retail, manufacturing, wholesale distribution, healthcare, government and more. This all-purpose antenna can be used in standard RFID applications with power levels up to one watt, as well as custom high-power applications requiring up to 20 watts. The antenna is traditionally used in pairs, with right and left hand polarization.
AN440: LARGE AREA COVERAGE FOR HIGH-CAPACITY, HIGH THROUGHPUT ENVIRONMENTS
Need to keep track of thousands of assets? High product density and heavy traffic across a large area? Get the capacity and range you demand for reliable RFID tag reading with the AN440 high-performance RFID area antenna. A good-looking, rugged general-purpose area antenna, the AN440 is designed to perform exceptionally in all environments, customer-facing or industrial, indoors and out. The AN440 RFID Antenna gives you a wide read field and high-speed RF signal conversion, so data capture is fast and accurate, even in expansive, high-demand environments. The AN440 is easy to mount on ceilings and walls, and its rugged white housing is at home in both customer-facing and industrial settings. So you can achieve superior read zones around stockroom shelves, warehouse doorways and dock platforms – anywhere boxes and pallets are moving into and out of your facility. Your workflow keeps flowing, your inventory count stays accurate and your productivity can reach new heights.
AN480: WIDE BAND ANTENNA FOR WORLDWIDE USE
The AN480 single port antenna offers maximum performance and flexibility. The low axial ratio is nearly 50 percent lower than typical competitive devices, delivering a more uniform gain — and better performance. The wide frequency range enables this antenna to be utilized in worldwide deployments, providing cost-efficiencies and a simplified RFID infrastructure. The AN480 can be installed throughout the enterprise in manufacturing and warehouse floor environments, or any dock door receiving application. As with all Zebra antennas, the AN480 uses Zebra's standard mounting bracket — mounting the antenna for the first time or upgrading an existing Zebra antenna with the AN480 is fast and easy.
AN600 SERIES: SLIM LINE, ULTRA-LOW PROFILE ANTENNA
When your application calls for a “picture-frame” aesthetic antenna deployment, look to the newest ultra-low profile members of the Zebra family – the AN610 and AN620 Slimline Antennas. The AN610 and AN620 feature a simple, integrated mounting system that lets them stand just under one-half inch (12mm) from horizontal or vertical mounting surfaces. Space-saving and stylish, the outer housing is designed to be sleek and discreet enough to be at home in any business setting but rugged enough for indoor industrial environments. A perfect complement to the FX7400 RFID reader, the AN600 series antennas are ideally suited for use in wall mount, doorways, under counter, above counter as an RFID pad, on shelves, POS or end-cap displays like jewelry counter applications.
AN700 SERIES: COMPACT ANTENNAS FOR CUSTOMER FACING ENVIRONMENTS
The AN700 Series antennas offer all the features required for carpeted and customer-facing environments. A perfect complement to Zebra's FX7400 RFID Reader, the AN700 Series antennas are extremely compact, offering the aesthetics required for the most discreet installation in the most space constrained areas — for example, under the point of sale (POS) counter. The integrated mounting bracket enables easy installation in minutes. The AN710 is designed for inside the four walls. The rugged AN720 is designed to withstand exposure to rain, snow and extreme temperatures — ideal for the receiving dock doors or outdoor shopping areas.
Features and Applications
- Supports drain holes for use in direct rain, snow or high humidity environments
- Dock doors, portals, outdoor gates
- Dual-element, ideal for bi-static operation
- Can be used as two separate mono-static antennas in one package
- Rugged design suitable forindustrial applications, IP-67 rated
- Ceilings and walls to create superior read zonesaround shelves
- Doorways and chokepoints where boxes and pallets are moving through
- Portals, outdoor gates andconveyors
- RF-challenging environments
Excellent wide frequency band antenna response covering 865 Mhz ~ 956 Mhz , ideally suited for global deployments
- Available in right and left hand polarization.
- Ceilings and walls to create superior read zones around shelves
- Doorways and chokepoints where boxes and pallets are moving through
- Portals, outdoor gates and conveyors Indoor and outdoor applications
- Flat panel, slim line antennas
- Suitable for use in indoor environments: wall mount, doorways, under counter, above counter as an RFID pad, on shelves, on end-cap displays, POS etc.
- Thin profile
- Low gain (~3dB) antenna for short range applications to create targeted zone
- Suitable for use in Indoor environments: in doorways, on shelves, on end-cap displays, on conveyors, or POS etc.
- Industrial class, IP 67 rated
- Wide beam-width of 100 degree for wider coverage
- Ideal for short range applications to create targeted zones
- Suitable for use in Indoor and outdoor environments
- Indoors: In doorways, shelves, end-cap displays
- Outdoors: Doorways, small conveyors
Do tell us what you want to do, ask for a quote, give us your problem to solve. Our aim at Codeway is to provide you with the best hardware and software for the job. Plus the media, systems and support you need to boost productivity and performance. A well priced package of products and services for a great return on investment, year after year.