Basic 1D and 2D scanning at an affordable price
- Reliable Data Collection
- Designed to withstand 30 drops to concrete from 1.5m
- Flexible Licensing Solution
- Mobile Phone Reading
- Future Proof
- Sealed to IP40
Across many industries, 2D bar coding is becoming the new standard. Not only is it possible to hold much more data in a 2D code, but government regulations and supplier mandates are requiring their adoption. Enterprises are also looking to leverage emerging trends that require area-imaging technology—today or in the near future—without the need to purchase additional scanning hardware, or settle for reduced scanning performance.
The Voyager 1450g allows enterprises to embrace area-imaging at their own pace, and in the most cost-effective manner. Built on the platform of Honeywell’s world-renowned Voyager series of handheld scanners, the Voyager 1450g delivers omnidirectional reading of linear bar codes, plus the ability to affordably upgrade the device to enable PDF and 2D bar code scanning—either at the time of purchase, or as data capture needs evolve.
For those who only need the ability to read linear and 2D bar codes, the Voyager 1450g is the perfect fit. It doesn’t include additional area-imaging features such as advanced image capture and processing applications; allowing Honeywell to keep costs down while offering aggressive linear and 2D scanning at an attractive price.
The Voyager 1450g offers an exceptional value for enterprises that require the versatility of area-imaging technology today or may need it in the future. Produced by a company with decades of experience in engineering quality data capture solutions, Honeywell’s Voyager 1450g area-imaging scanner is a smart—and scalable—investment.
Features and Benefits
Reliable Data Collection
- Offers omnidirectional reading of virtually all linear bar codes and the most widely used 2D bar codes, including poor quality and mobile bar codes (2D decoding available in select models).
Mobile Phone Reading
- Scans coupons, mobile tickets and digital wallets from the screens of mobile devices.
- Delivers affordable scanning of 2D bar codes, allowing enterprises to meet their current and future bar code scanning needs with a single device.
Flexible Licensing Solution
- Meets diverse scanning requirements by offering models with basic functionality, with software licenses enabling additional functionality as needs evolve.