Single-line laser scanners that offer aggressive scanning of all standard 1D bar codes
- CodeGate Technology (VoyagerCG 9540 only)
- Designed to withstand drops to concrete from 1.5m
- Automatic Trigger
- Parsing (Data Editing)
- Sealed to resist airborne particulate contaminants
The Voyager 9520 and VoyagerCG 9540 handheld, single-line laser scanners offer aggressive scanning of all standard 1D barcodes.
Uniting form with function, the Voyager series has become the industry benchmark for value and performance. These sleek scanners feature patented, automatic infrared activation and decode all standard 1D barcodes, including GS1 DataBar™ (formerly known as RSS codes).
The VoyagerCG 9540 also includes patented CodeGate™ technology, which allows you to easily target the desired barcode and complete data transmission with the press of a single button.
For presentation scanning, Honeywell offers a stand with automatic in-stand detection technology.
- Use scanner as either a hand-held device or a fixed presentation scanner when mounted in the stand
- High-visibility laser allows user to place laser line on selected bar code
CodeGate Technology (VoyagerCG 9540 only)
- Zero in on desired code and complete data transmission with the push of a single button—ideal for menu scanning applications
- Future proof POS system with free firmware updates via MetroSet® 2 software and standard PC
Parsing (Data Editing)
- Format bar code data to meet host system’s specific requirements
We will be delighted to recommend and supply the right products for your project. Codeway provides full technical services and lifetime support to ensure a great return on investment year after year.
Ask Codeway to quote for • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automated identification systems • Mobile computers • Application software • Technical services
When you need software to support your business operations, Codeway specialises in data capture, data exchange and tracking systems for production, distribution and services.