Easily increase productivity and eliminate errors in your warehouse or distribution center with next generation hands-free voice and data.
- Dual Core OMAP 4 1GHz Processor
- Ergonomic Hands-Free Wearable Design
- 2.8 inch Color QVGA Display with Backlight
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact CE 7.0
- Backwards Compatibility with WT4000 Accessories
- Supports Text-Only, Voice-Only & Combination Text & Voice Applications
- Drop spec: Multiple 4 ft./1.2 m drops to concrete
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, Bluetooth Low Energy
- Push-to-Talk (PTT) Ready
- TekSpeech Pro Certified
- 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN
- Sealed to IP54
Easily increase productivity and eliminate errors in your warehouse or distribution center with next generation hands-free voice and data. With the major increase in package volume driven by multi-channel support, demands for the ultimate in customer service, plus increasing regulations for traceability, you need to move more items through your warehouse or distribution center and capture more information about those items than ever before. With the WT41N0 wearable mobile computer on the arms of your workers, you will. Now, workers can keep their hands and eyes on the materials they are handling — no time is lost handling paper or a handheld mobile device. Add a ring-style scanner worn on a finger and workers can capture 1D and 2D bar codes on the fly, able to document the path of that item for full traceability — and verify that the right items are in the right orders, shipped to the right customers at the right time. The result? Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty. More throughput with the same staff, driving staff utilization up. And less time spent capturing more information on item movement, driving the cost of compliance with traceability regulations down.
The WT41N0 offers the most power of any device in its class, with a dual core processor and an operating system that can take advantage of both processors — Windows Embedded Compact 7, Microsoft’s mobile operating system. Combined with 2GB Flash memory and support for 802.11a/b/g/n wireless LANs, this wearable mobile device delivers the processing power and network throughput required to deliver consistent, lightning-fast application performance and reliability.
A built-in microphone enables push-to-talk (PTT) calls and voice-directed applications without a headset, helping reduce costs. The ability to simultaneously support multiple audio sources greatly enriches functionality.
Enrich the functionality of this hands-free solution with Zebra's complete accessory family. Zebra's RS507 and RS419 ring scanners give your workers hands-free scanning that boosts productivity in the most scan intensive applications. Zebra's rugged yet highly-cost effective cabled headset provides crystal clear voice in the noisiest and most demanding environments.
Workers can drop, bump or even spill liquid on the WT41N0, yet still expect reliable operation. In addition, the improved touchscreen has been hardened, making it virtually impervious to scratches. And stainless steel connectors combine with an improved coating on the rear cleat to eliminate corrosion and increase durability at accessory attachment points.
Ergonomic Hands-Free Wearable Design
- Award-winning ergonomic design increases user comfort and productivity
- Easily connects to existing WLAN for fast integration; 802.11n and support for advanced Zebra’s WLAN features greatly improves wireless network bandwidth, performance and reliability, while reducing power consumption and improving voice performance
Supports Text-Only, Voice-Only and Combination Text and Voice Applications
- Eliminates the effort and cost associated with purchasing and supporting multiple hardware systems for different types of applications
Supports Bluetooth Low Energy
- Enhance locationing accuracy leveraging the WT41N0 and Zebra’s MPact locationing and analytics platform using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) / Wi-Fi hybrid technology for improved associate productivity and asset tracking
2.8 inch Color QVGA Display with Backlight
- Excellent at-a-glance readability in nearly any lighting condition; optional hardened touchscreen improves display lifecycle and enables easy data input
Secure WLAN Communications
- Robust support for the latest security protocols keeps your data safe
Backwards Compatibility with WT4000 Accessories
- Support for the wearable scanners, rugged headsets, cradles and cables for the WT4000 allows you to cost-effectively upgrade to the very latest in wearable technology
Push-to-Talk (PTT) Ready
- Supports PTT capability, allowing users to reach and be reached at the press of a single button, improving collaboration and responsiveness
Do tell us what you want to do, ask for a quote, give us your problem to solve. Our aim at Codeway is to provide you with the best hardware and software for the job. Plus the media, systems and support you need to boost productivity and performance. A well priced package of products and services for a great return on investment, year after year.