Perfect for Those Who Work on Their Feet All Day
- Magnesium-alloy internal frame
- Windows® 10 Pro 64-bit
- Intel processor options
- SATA SSD options
- 10.1” 2K Resolution display touch screen
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- 13 MP rear camera 2 MP front camera
- Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Wi-Fi®plus Bluetooth®4.2 (EDR + BLE)
- Optional 1D/2D Barcode Reader
- Multiple interface options
- Standard battery up to 10 hours
- 4' drop tested onto concrete
- 3 Year standard warranty
While the XPAD L10 Rugged Tablet computer may be best recognized for its ergonomic hard handle, it is also known for its field-proven, industrial-grade durability – especially among those in field service and industrial sectors who spend their days walking and working. Xplore has applied more than 20 years of rugged engineering expertise to perfect the balanced design – and improve the user handling – of this ergonomic rugged tablet form factor. Xplore have also integrated the most advanced rugged computing technology available today to ensure the XPAD L10 exceeds your performance expectations for years to come.
It is waterproof and dustproof, C1D2 certified for safe use in Hazardous Locations and MIL-STD-810G rated for 6 ft drops. This ergonomic tablet will also operate in both the freezing cold (-20 C / -4F) and extreme heat (60 C / 140 F) without issue, and it can handle constant vibration, humidity, and exposure to oils, grease, and other common on-the-job hazards.
Choose the standard 500 nit display for clear indoor viewing or upgrade to the 1000 nit View Anywhere® display with active digitizer pen option for an ultra-bright outdoor viewing experience. Every 10.1” display comes standard with Gorilla® Glass and auto-sensing glove / wet touch technology.
MIMO WWAN, MIMO WLAN, and GPS pass-through antennas improve vehicle throughput. A combination of 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® 4.2, NFC and 4G LTE wireless technologies keep signals strong in both dense and remote locations worldwide.
Accessories such as batteries, and chargers can be shared with colleagues using either Xplore XBOOK L10, XPAD L10, or XSLATE L10 rugged tablet configurations. The XPAD can also share vehicle mounts, office docks, and industrial docks with other Xplore L10 form factors for safe, secure use in lift trucks, heavy equipment, patrol cars, or anything with wheels.
The exclusive ergonomics of the XPAD L10 hard-handle rugged tablet gives your workers a more comfortable mobile computing experience during long shifts. The custom-configurability of the Xplore L10 mobile computing ecosystem gives workers the exact technology tool they need to complete tasks faster than ever - even when challenged by adverse working conditions common in construction, manufacturing, transportation, and field service environments. The proven reliability, security, and platform stability of Xplore’s rugged-to-the-core tablet engineering will give you a longer-lasting, and higher-value, return on your investment:
- IP65 waterproof and dustproof rating
- C1D2 certified for safe use in Hazardous Locations
- MIL-STD-810G rated for 6 ft drops, as well as constant exposure to high humidity, vibration, extreme operating temperatures (-4 F to 140 F / -20 C to 60 C), and more.
- Removable SSDs, TPM 2.0, Smart Card / CAC options, and an integrated fingerprint reader provide enterprise-grade security protection for your device and data. Kensington Lock protects against theft.
- Multiple I/O options allow for easy connection with critical business technologies, including HDMI-In and True Serial ports and standard USB 3.0, USB-C and RJ45 ports.
We will be delighted to recommend and supply the right products for your project. Codeway provides full technical services and lifetime support to ensure a great return on investment year after year.
Ask Codeway to quote for • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automated identification systems • Mobile computers • Application software • Technical services
When you need software to support your business operations, Codeway specialises in data capture, data exchange and tracking systems for production, distribution and services.