High performance area-imaging technology plus the freedom of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity.
- Bluetooth v2.1; Class 2: 10 m (33’) line of site radio range
- Colour imaging option
- Custom Sensor Optimized for Bar Code Scanning
- High density, extended range and standard range options
- Designed to withstand 50 1.8m drops to concrete
- Image Processing Software (image editing)
- Sealed to IP41
Xenon 1902, Honeywell’s sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, Xenon 1902 offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology plus the freedom of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity.
Powered by Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0, Xenon 1902 delivers superior bar code scanning and digital image capture. Xenon 1902 incorporates a revolutionary decoding architecture and a custom sensor, enabling extended depth of field, faster reading, and improved scanning performance on poor quality bar codes. From high density linear to 2D bar codes found directly on the screen of a mobile device, Xenon 1902 decodes virtually all bar codes with ease.
Xenon 1902 incorporates a Bluetooth Class 2, v2.1 radio, enabling unrestricted movement up to 33 feet (10m) from the base. Honeywell’s Shift-PLUS™ power management system provides up to 14 hours of battery life, maximizing productivity. For added convenience, a paging system helps locate misplaced scanners.
A new space-saving design that mounts critical components on a single board eliminates the need for connectors. A more reliable design with fewer components minimizes downtime and improves serviceability, resulting in increased productivity. Its small form factor ensures that the Xenon 1902 fits well in nearly any sized hand, reducing fatigue.
Xenon™ 1902 Color, Honeywell’s most advanced wireless area-imaging scanner, has been enhanced to deliver color imaging. Featuring Honeywell’s ColorFusion™ Technology and a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, Xenon 1902 Color offers industry- leading innovation, performance and reliability, plus the freedom of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity.
Color imaging unlocks a new world of functionality. It allows enterprises to read high contrast color bar codes that were previously unreadable, such as a red bar code on a white background. Additionally, it eliminates the need to use a separate digital camera for color image capture, enabling streamlined workflow and improved productivity. Most importantly, Xenon 1902 Color provides color imaging functionality without sacrificing the aggressive bar code scanning performance enabled by Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0, ensuring that enterprises can meet the data capture needs of today and tomorrow.
Built with durability in mind, Xenon 1902 can withstand up to 50 drops to concrete from 6 feet. An IP41-rating provides added protection. With a solid-state design backed by a three-year warranty, Xenon 1902 is constructed to deliver years of uninterrupted performance.
- Allows colour images to be captured and high contrast colour bar codes to be scanned, without negatively impacting bar code scanning performance
- Bluetooth Class 2, v2.1 radio enables movement up to 33 feet (10m) from base, reduces interference with other wireless systems, and lowers total cost of ownership by allowing up to seven imagers to communicate to a single base
Long-Lasting Lithium-Ion Battery
- Powers up to 50,000 scans per full charge, ensuring maximum uptime
Image Processing Software
- Offers advanced editing functionality such as cropping, brightening, rotating and sharpening to produce high-quality digital images
- Second-generation development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
Remote MasterMind™ Scanner Management Software
- Provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location