Zebra offers high performance scanning at a moderate price point
- High performance 1-D laser scanner
- Reliable single board construction
- 5 ft. drop tests secification
- Scratch-resistant tempered glass exit window
- Wide working range
- Multiple interface options
- Ergonomic and lightweight design
- Hands-free Intellistand™
- Advanced Data Formatting (ADF)
The LS2208 handheld scanner from Zebra offers high performance scanning at a moderate price point. From the retail point-of-sale to school book checkout, the LS2208 provides fast, reliable scanning in a durable, lightweight form factor, delivering enhanced productivity and efficiency while reducing your total cost of ownership (TCO).
With aggressive scanning capabilities and a wide working range, the LS2208 accurately captures data fast, helping employees work quickly and efficiently. And you’ll be up and running fast, because the LS2208 is easy to deploy and use, thanks to its plug-and-play installation and intuitive, user-friendly design, which requires little or no training. Plus the ergonomic, balanced form factor reduces user fatigue to maximize user comfort.
The LS2208 is engineered for continuous, heavy usage all day, every day and has been tested to withstand multiple 5 ft./1.5m drops to concrete. The patented single board construction eliminates a common point of failure the interconnection between multiple boards – and the patented frictionless liquid polymer scan element delivers integral shock protection to further ensure reliable operation. Scratch-resistant tempered glass helps preserve bar code scanning accuracy. Integrated multiple interfaces, universal cable compatibility and support for emerging symbologies provide the investment protection you need to help ensure that the scanner you buy today will work with the system you use tomorrow.
When you choose the LS2208, you receive the added assurance of purchasing a product from Zebra — the global leader in handheld bar code scanning with millions of scanners in use every day by the world’s largest retailers worldwide. And since even the most reliable scanners require a support plan, Zebra's Service from the Start Advance Exchange Support provides next-business-day delivery of a replacement device for true service peace of mind. This offering also includes Zebra's unique Comprehensive Coverage, which extends normal wear and tear to cover accidental damage to exit windows, scan elements, housings and more at no extra charge.
Durable construction: single board construction; meets Zebra's stringent 5 ft. drop tests; scratch-resistant tempered glass exit window
- Designed for continuous usage all day, every day; significantly reduces downtime and repair costs
High performance 1-D laser scanner
- Accurate first time scanning; always ready for the next scan; increased productivity resulting in shorter check-out lines and better customer service
Wide working range: contact to 17 in./43 cm on 100% UPC/EAN symbols
- Improves productivity
Multiple interfaces available
- Simplifies installation and integration; future-proof solution helps ensure compatibility with your host/ POS today and tomorrow
Plug-and-play; universal cable; intuitive scanning
- Rapid deployment; single cable connects to any computing environment; practically eliminates setup and training time for faster return on investment
Ergonomic and lightweight design
- Reduces user fatigue with sleek, balanced form for maximum user comfort and productivity
- Enables presentation scanning and easy switching between hands-free and handheld modes
Advanced Data Formatting (ADF)
- Enables users to modify data prior to sending to host computer, reducing costly modifications to the host software