Premium level of data collection equipment for general purpose applications.
- Extremely snappy reading performance with speeds up to 325 reads/second
- Extended reading distances including up to 60.0 cm / 23.6 in for 13 mil UPC/EAN 13 labels
- Wide 42° scan angle for reading wider codes
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- Supports GS1 DataBar linear codes
- Remote Host Download lowers service costs and improves operations (GD4110 Model)
- Multi-interface solutions support most popular interfaces including USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 46XX and Wand
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP52
- Checkpoint® Systems EAS compatible model
- USB Certified Kits Available
- Drop resistance to 1.8 m / 5.9 ft
The Gryphon™ product series from Datalogic represents the premium level of data collection equipment for general purpose applications. The Gryphon I linear imaging readers provide advanced reading performance and decoding for a wide variety of applications. The Gryphon GD4100 readers’ ability to capture bar codes from near contact to over 1.0 m / 3.2 ft increases productivity and improves ergonomics for users. A wide scan angle reads very wide codes and renewed decoding capabilities increase throughput on hard-to-read, poor or damaged codes.
Datalogic’s exclusive patented ‘Green Spot’ for good-read feedback directly on the code is ideal under dim lighting conditions or noisy environments. The Green Spot, together with the fast reading and decoding capabilities make the Gryphon I GD4100 readers the best choice to improve productivity in retail and office environments, hospitals, pharmacies, light industrial, warehouses and manufacturing plants.
The Gryphon I GD4100 readers offer a choice of two sets of multi-interface options: USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 and Wand Emulation, or for use in point- of-sale (POS) environments, IBM 46XX, USB and RS-232. Both interface sets offer configuration flexibility and are easily adapted for migration or future changes to the host system. Remote Host Download lowers the service costs and improves operations allowing for hassle-free field upgrades while the desktop Datalogic Aladdin™ configuration program provides user-friendly features that simplify the start-up procedure, especially for inexperienced users.
- Retail: Point of Sale
- Commercial Services: Postal, Banks, Public Administration and Utilities
- Manufacturing: Work-in-progress, Order Processing
- Healthcare: Patient/Medication Tracking, Record Keeping
- Transportation and Logistics: Industrial Usage, Shipping and Receiving, Back Room Activities
We will be delighted to recommend and supply the right products for your project. Codeway provides full technical services and lifetime support to ensure a great return on investment year after year.
Ask Codeway to quote for • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automated identification systems • Mobile computers • Application software • Technical services
When you need software to support your business operations, Codeway specialises in data capture, data exchange and tracking systems for production, distribution and services.