Datalogic’s narrow band STAR Cordless System™ 2.0 provides the key to increased productivity and flexibility in the workplace.
- Datalogic's star cordless system
- Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
- Datalogic 3GL™ and loud beeper for good-read feedback
- Ethernet Connectivity (Standard and Industrial)
- Operates over a wide range of temperatures
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP65
- 3 user interface models to choose from
- User replaceable Lithium-Ion battery
- Drop resistance to 2.0 m / 6.5 ft
- Standard & auto range options
- Seamless roaming
The PowerScan™ PM9300 series includes different models able to satisfy all customers’ needs; the PM9300 is the basic cordless model, the PM9300-D intermediate model includes a display and 4-key keypad, and the ultimate PM9300-DK model features a display with a full 16-key keyboard. The PM9300-DK model significantly increases the sophistication of interaction with the host system and opens up new potential uses of the scanner, making it suitable for applications that would normally require a more expensive portable data terminal. The BC9180 base includes one model with two different Ethernet connections: Standard Ethernet and Industrial Ethernet protocols such as Ethernet IP and Modbus.
Narrow band radio communications with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System™ 2.0 provides the key to increased productivity and flexibility in the workplace. It offers scalable solutions from simple point-to-point applications to networking capabilities combined with seamless roaming for complex installations.
The PM9300 readers feature Datalogic’s exclusive 3 Green Lights (3GL™) for superior good-read feedback. The patented ‘Green Spot’ directly on the code and dual Good Read LEDs on the top and back of the cap add increased visibility at any angle.
- Manufacturing /Warehouse
- Retail / POS Check-out
- Transportation & Logistics / Warehouse / Sorting