Impinj connects items to business applications
Impinj connects billions of items such as garments, medical supplies and automobile parts to software applications for inventory management, patient safety and asset tracking. The ItemSense platform delivers information about all those items to the digital world, the Internet of Things, everyday:
- Production Manufacturers use Impinj to automate processes and enable M2M communications.
- Healthcare Health and life sciences organisations use Impinj to streamline item tracking and improve supply management.
- Transport & Logistics Transport and logistics organisations use Impinj to keep goods moving and avoid mis-shipments.
- Retail Retailers use Impinj to optimise store operations, improve inventory availability and develop better shopping experiences.
- Hospitality, Food and Drink This industry uses Impinj to improve efficiency and customer service.
We will be delighted to recommend and supply the right products for your project. Codeway provides full technical services and lifetime support to ensure a great return on investment year after year.
Ask Codeway to quote for • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automated identification systems • Mobile computers • Application software • Technical services
When you need software to support your business operations, Codeway specialises in data capture, data exchange and tracking systems for production, distribution and services.