The XLP 504 LTSA is a robust, economical solution to print and apply labels to products and packaging
It consists of an XLP 504 printer dispenser with LTSA Light Touch Stepper Applicator.
- Applies labels up to 80 mm x 80 mm
- Maximum stroke length 190 mm
- Suitable for stationary and moving products.
- Motor driven – no compressed air
- Print resolutions: 203, 300 and 600 dpi.
- Labels products moving along conveyor systems.
- Applies labels to manually handled products,
- A single connector links the LTSA and XLP.
- Settings and control via XLP firmware
Flexible dispensing edge feeds labels precisely. Controlled head movement enables high accuracy . The spring loaded label pad touches products gently, reducing risk of damage.
- E-commerce logistics: print and apply at packing stations
- Shipment areas: applies labels to varying pack sizes
- Packaging: label delicate low volume products (e.g. food)
|Version:||LTSA specific, includes: internal rewind and dispensing edge|
|Print resolution:||203/300/600 dpi|
|Stroke length||Max. 190 mm|
|Min stroke:||30 mm from home position to detection of top of product|
|Label size (W x L)||Min. 30 x 30 mm
Max. 80 x 80 mm
|Activation: manual||Start trigger by operator, e.g. by footswitch (single start connector)|
|Activation: auto||Start trigger by product start sensor (Sub-D connector on optional I/O board)|
|Product speed||Up to 35 m/min.
(during application of label)
|Capacity indication||Up to 50 labels/min.|
|Apply edge||90° ± 3°|
|Dimensions||230 x 392 x 120 mm (W x H x D)|
What do you want to do? What quotes do you need? What problem would you like us solve? Our aim at Codeway is to provide you with the best hardware and software for the job. Plus the media, systems and support you need to boost productivity and performance. A well priced package of products and services for a great return on investment, year after year.