The XLP 504 LTSA is a robust, economical solution to print and apply labels to products and packaging
It consists of an XLP 504 printer dispenser with LTSA Light Touch Stepper Applicator.
- Applies labels up to 80 mm x 80 mm
- Maximum stroke length 190 mm
- Suitable for stationary and moving products.
- Motor driven – no compressed air
- Print resolutions: 203, 300 and 600 dpi.
- Labels products moving along conveyor systems.
- Applies labels to manually handled products,
- A single connector links the LTSA and XLP.
- Settings and control via XLP firmware
Flexible dispensing edge feeds labels precisely. Controlled head movement enables high accuracy . The spring loaded label pad touches products gently, reducing risk of damage.
- E-commerce logistics: print and apply at packing stations
- Shipment areas: applies labels to varying pack sizes
- Packaging: label delicate low volume products (e.g. food)
|Version:||LTSA specific, includes: internal rewind and dispensing edge|
|Print resolution:||203/300/600 dpi|
|Stroke length||Max. 190 mm|
|Min stroke:||30 mm from home position to detection of top of product|
|Label size (W x L)||Min. 30 x 30 mm
Max. 80 x 80 mm
|Activation: manual||Start trigger by operator, e.g. by footswitch (single start connector)|
|Activation: auto||Start trigger by product start sensor (Sub-D connector on optional I/O board)|
|Product speed||Up to 35 m/min.
(during application of label)
|Capacity indication||Up to 50 labels/min.|
|Apply edge||90° ± 3°|
|Dimensions||230 x 392 x 120 mm (W x H x D)|
We will be delighted to recommend and supply the right products for your project. Codeway provides full technical services and lifetime support to ensure a great return on investment year after year.
Ask Codeway to quote for • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automated identification systems • Mobile computers • Application software • Technical services
When you need software to support your business operations, Codeway specialises in data capture, data exchange and tracking systems for production, distribution and services.