This affordable Zebra pocket-sized device offers advanced barcode scanning technology, able to capture virtually any barcode, in any condition.
- Certified by Apple® for iOS devices – guaranteed compatibility
- Compatible with Android and Windows devices
- Ergonomic and light weight - fits comfortably in the palm of your hand
- Made with antimicrobial material for protection against potential harmful microbes
- Battery Friendly® technology enables battery lasting a full work shift
- Robust Bluetooth® wireless technology connectivity for long range cordless freedom
- Ideal for retail POS, field service, inventory management, asset tracking and more
- Comes in six different colors: Blue, Grey, Green, Red, White, Yellow
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- In-depth developer support
- Fully programmable
Increase productivity and reduce data errors in mobile business Applications with the Socket Mobile Cordless Hand Scanner (CHS) with Bluetooth® wireless technology, a barcode reader for smartphones and tablets that’s small, portable and provides fast, industrial-class scanning performance.
Minimize manual data entry with the Socket Mobile CHS 7Ci, a 1D Bluetooth barcode scanner. Small, lightweight, and comfortable to hold. The CHS 7Ci can scan barcodes printed on labels or displayed on device screens. Easy to connect, it's ideal for retail, asset tracking, field service or other mobile scanning applications.
Socket Mobile CHS 7Mi is a high-performance, long-range 1D Bluetooth laser barcode scanner. It offers rapid scanning ability for moderate to rigorous scanning applications. It enables easy scanning of barcodes on high shelves or other hard-to-reach areas. Its laser is ideal for scanning through glass/plastic, in bright sunlight on curved reflective surfaces or other sensitive lighting conditions.
Minimize manual data entry with the Socket Mobile CHS 7Qi, a high-performance 2D and 1D Bluetooth barcode scanner. Small, lightweight, and comfortable to hold. The CHS 7Qi can scan barcodes printed on labels or displayed on device screens. Easy to connect, it's ideal for retail, asset tracking, field service or other mobile scanning applications requiring 2D barcode support.
Easily connect to Bluetooth enabled smartphones, tablets, PDAs, notebooks and desktop computers:
• Apple® iOS
• Android® OS
• Windows® 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
• Mac OS
- Made with antimicrobial plastics to provide an extra layer of protection to the device against the spread of potentially harmful microbes
- Battery Friendly technology enables up to 14-hours battery life on a single charge
- Scanner automatically connects to the last device or computer it paired and connected to
- Wear around neck or attach to belt with included lanyard / belt clip for convenient access to scanner
- LED, beeps, and vibrate indicates good scans, ideal for noisy environments where beeps are hard to hear or Applications where beeps must be disabled
- Supports both Bluetooth Basic Mode (HID) and Application Mode (SPP) connections for easy setup with no software installation or advanced scanner control and SDK support