Advanced fixed RFID reader for business class enviroments
- Higher sensitivity, improved interference rejection and echo cancellation
- Integrated Power OverEthernet (POE)
- Optically isolated GPIO, USB Client and Host ports
- Wi-Fi and Blue- tooth connectivity
- 2-port and 4-port reader configurations
- Plenum Area Rated
You know that the right RFID solution can help you keep track of the people and products that matter most to you – and save valuable time and money in the process – but only if the technology can capture data quickly, accurately and cost-effectively enough to keep up with your business. The faster your business moves, the more your business-critical applications will demand from an RFID reader. And these days, no one is slowing down their pace of business. RFID begins with the radio. So that’s where Zebra began with the FX7500 Fixed RFID Reader. Zebra created a new RFID radio technology, purposely designed from the ground up for faster, more accurate read rates, and more consistent performance even in challenging environments. This software-based radio technology effectively future-proofs your RFID investment by delivering flexibility to implement future upgrades and improvements with minimal investment. Then Zebra paired that radio with a new, more flexible Linux-based network architecture that integrates the tools and open-standard interfaces you need for fast, easy deployment with your RFID and back-end applications. The result is a fixed RFID reader that sets a new performance standard – delivering peak performance at all times with excellent reader sensitivity and better interference rejection, at a lower cost per read point. It works better. It costs less.
Ever wished you could minimize the gap between your technology dream and its reality? Everything about the FX7500 is designed to get your RFID plan off the drawing board and into your business environment, without delays, complications or unexpected costs. Installation is dead simple. Hang the supplied bracket, then snap the reader in place. No outlet nearby? No problem. Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) lets you place the FX7500 where it is needed without installing extra outlets – ideal for large open areas. Once plugged into the network, devices are auto-detected; for most applications, pre-defined configuration files and a built-in testing tool let you simply verify that your FX7500 readers are up, running and ready to operate. Port configuration options let you deploy exactly the number of read points you need – no need for expensive overlaps. For large scale global deployments, the FX7500 helps reduce costs by conforming out-of-the-box with major worldwide RFID standards and interfaces, including FCC and ETSI EN 302 208, LLRP and Reader Management. IPv6, FIPS and TLS compliance help ensure network security . A built-in USB host port with select third party adaptors provides easy connectivity with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth networks . Add the FX7500’s Auto mode configuration and third-party application hosting capabilities, and you have an unbeatable workhorse that is adaptable to multiple application environments – the ideal platform for your RFID solution.
The FX7500 comes in a sleek, attractive form factor with a low profile and compact footprint, at home in nearly any business environment. But it also looks good on the balance sheet, with an impressive array of integrated features and functionality that pack value for your business class applications. An integrated optically isolated General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) interface means there’s no need to purchase, install and manage additional hardware. The ability to host productivity-enhancing, third-party software tools, like Microsoft BizTalk and IBM’s Web Sphere, makes it easy to support your business operations. Available two or four monostatic port option adds deployment flexibility so you can purchase only the readers you need, no more, no less. In short, building on the FX7500 lets you protect your RFID investment and achieve a lower total cost of ownership.
Zebra offers ‘from the manufacturer’ expertise throughout the entire lifecycle of your solution – from assessment, commissioning and rollout to ongoing training and day-to-daysupport. RFID Advanced Services can help you tailor your solution for your business, processes and environment, so you get peak performance and maximum benefits from your pilot or roll-out. And post deployment, Zebra's Support Services can help you keep your RFID solution up and running day in and day out, with service programmes that include 24x7 on-site coverage and preventive maintenance visits.
All-new high performance radio technology
- Higher sensitivity, improved interference rejection and echo cancellation means you get the best-in-class dense reader mode performance, up to 1200+ tags/sec in FM0 mode.
Integrated Power Over Ethernet (POE), optically isolated GPIO, USB Client and Host ports with Wi-Fi and Blue- tooth connectivity
- All the tools you need for fast, easy deployment and simplified ongoing management of your RFID applications are built right into the FX7500 architecture.
2-port and 4-port reader configurations
- More configuration options mean more flexibility to optimise your read field. Deploy precisely the number of read points you need for proper coverage, no more, no less, and reduce your TCO.
Plenum Area Rated
- The FX7500 is approved and suitable for environmental air handling space installation, so it can operate effectively within walls and ceilings
Support for worldwide standards (FCC, ETSI EN 302 208) in either 4-port and 2-port mono-static antenna configurations
- EPC standards-based defined reader management
- Flexible firmware upgrade features. Seamlessly integrates with existing IT environments; enables remote and centralized management; simplifies and reduces the cost of set-up, deployment, testing and management
Next generation reader platform, including dense reader mode support
- Best-in-class read rates deliver superior read performance
Linux: 512 MB Flash/ 256 MB RAM
- Integration of a wide range of third-party applications for fast application deployment; supports upgrading to meet future requirements; maximizes product lifespan; provides outstanding security and investment protection
EPC Global LLRP and RM interface support; comprehensive API support – .NET, C and Java
- Simplifies application development
We will be delighted to recommend and supply the right products for your project. Codeway provides full technical services and lifetime support to ensure a great return on investment year after year.
Ask Codeway to quote for • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automated identification systems • Mobile computers • Application software • Technical services
When you need software to support your business operations, Codeway specialises in data capture, data exchange and tracking systems for production, distribution and services.