The Magellan 1100i omnidirectional presentation scanners compact size makes it the ideal solution for space-constrained environments.
- Compact, ergonomic design
- Aggressive performance on 1D and optional 2D
- Illumix™ intelligent illumination technology
- Green Spot good-read indicator
- Precise imaging scan volume
- EAS tag deactivation
- WMI Compliant
- Scan button
The Magellan™ 1100i omnidirectional presentation scanner is a high performing and versatile data collection tool for a variety of applications. It uses Datalogic’s latest digital imaging technology to provide intuitive and fast reading performance on 1D and 2D bar codes as well as supporting advanced features like image capture and EAS tag deactivation. A revolutionary External Read Indicator (ERI) allows the Magellan 1100i reader to integrate with other third party RFID or EAS systems for a truly ‘future-proof’ solution.
Datalogic’s Illumix™ intelligent illumination technology in the Magellan 1100i reader optimizes light levels to automatically capture images and read codes from mobile phones, PDAs, or computer display screens. Illumix technology also provides incredible motion tolerance, far beyond most other 2D scanning solutions, enabling both sweep and presentation scanning techniques.
The Magellan 1100i reader’s compact size makes it the ideal solution for pace-constrained environments. With a precise reading area, it is perfect for hands-free or handheld scanning and helps reduce accidental misreads of items caused by stray laser scan lines, improving productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Point of Sale
- Marketing Capabilities
- Age Verification
- 2D Bar Codes
Features and Benefits
- Aggressive performance on 1D and optional 2D codes increases productivity
- Digital imaging technology eliminates moving parts for improved reliability
- Illumix™ intelligent illumination technology auto-detects bar codes from mobile phones, laptops or PDAs
- Compact, ergonomic design is ideal for hands- free or handheld operation
- Green Spot good-read indicator provides additional user feedback on button equipped models
- Precise imaging scan volume eliminates misreads caused by stray laser scan lines
- Button model for image capture or targeting applications like Price Look Up (PLU) lists
- Checkpoint® Systems EAS and Interlock compatible
- WMI Compliant; Integrates with IBM Director through RMA
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
We will be delighted to recommend and supply the right products for your project. Codeway provides full technical services and lifetime support to ensure a great return on investment year after year.
Ask Codeway to quote for • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automated identification systems • Mobile computers • Application software • Technical services
When you need software to support your business operations, Codeway specialises in data capture, data exchange and tracking systems for production, distribution and services.