Scan linear bar codes now, affordably upgrade the device to enable PDF and 2D scanning later
- Reliable Data Collection
- Designed to withstand 30 drops to concrete from 1.5m
- Flexible Licensing Solution
- Future Proof
- Sealed to IP42
2D bar codes are becoming increasingly popular across a wide range of industries for a number of reasons. Some enterprises have a desire to capture large amounts of data, despite space constraints, while others are being required to read 2D bar codes due to government regulations or supplier mandates. And an even larger group of enterprises simply have the desire to leverage emerging trends that require area-imaging technology, today or in the future, without needing to purchase additional scanning hardware.
Enterprises that recognize the importance of upgrading to area-imaging scanners are generally unwilling to accept a decline in scan performance. They are also looking for a solution that is capable of reading traditional paper-based bar codes, as well as bar codes found on alternative mediums, such as mobile phone screens.
Built on the platform of Honeywell’s world-renowned Voyager series of hand-held linear scanners, the Voyager 1400g delivers omnidirectional reading of linear bar codes, plus the ability to affordably upgrade
the device to enable PDF and 2D bar code scanning—at the time of purchase or as scanning needs evolve. Performing at speeds that are comparable to laser-based scanners, the versatile and reliable Voyager 1400g can be customized to meet current and future scanning needs, lowering the total cost of ownership.
With no need for additional functionality beyond linear and 2D bar code scanning, many enterprises are unwilling to pay for fully-featured area-imaging scanners. The Voyager 1400g enables PDF and 2D bar code scanning without extra value-added features, such as advanced image capture and processing applications, allowing Honeywell to offer 2D scanning at an attractive price.
The Voyager 1400g offers an exceptional value for enterprises that require the versatility of area-imaging technology today or may need it in the future. Produced by a company with more than 15 years of experience in engineering quality area-imaging solutions, Honeywell’s Voyager 1400g area-imaging scanner is a smart investment.
Features and Benefits
Reliable Data Collection
- Offers omnidirectional reading of virtually all linear bar codes and the most widely used 2D bar codes, including poor quality and mobile bar codes (2D decoding available in select models)
Remote MasterMind™ Ready
- Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices
- Delivers affordable scanning of 2D bar codes, allowing enterprises to meet their current and future bar code scanning needs with a single device
Flexible Licensing Solution
- Meets diverse scanning requirements by offering models with basic functionality —purchase software licenses to enable additional functionality as the need arises
We will be delighted to recommend and supply the right products for your project. Codeway provides full technical services and lifetime support to ensure a great return on investment year after year.
Ask Codeway to quote for • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automated identification systems • Mobile computers • Application software • Technical services
When you need software to support your business operations, Codeway specialises in data capture, data exchange and tracking systems for production, distribution and services.