Specifically developed for healthcare applications with Disinfectant- Ready enclosures treated with anti-microbial additives
- Disinfectant-Ready enclosures treated with anti-microbial additives
- Extremely snappy reading performance
- Extended reading distances
- Wide scan angle for wider codes
- Multi-interface solution supports most popular interfaces
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP52
- Drop resistance to 1.8 m / 5.9 ft
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ for good-read feedback
The key mission of scanners in the healthcare industry is to improve the quality of patient care while reducing medication errors. Additionally, healthcare environments have requirements that scanners need to be regularly cleaned and disinfected. The Datalogic Gryphon™ HC product series is specifically developed for healthcare applications with Disinfectant- Ready enclosures treated with anti-microbial additives and are designed to withstand daily cleaning with harsh disinfectant solutions.
Gryphon HC readers provide unmatched flexibility offering healthcare professionals the complete suite of reading and radio technologies available within the Gryphon series. From corded models to standard Bluetooth® wireless technology or to the powerful Datalogic STAR narrow-band radio, Gryphon HC readers offer customers the widest variety of products and radio choices with disinfectant-ready enclosures.
In healthcare environments where mobility is not needed, the GD4132- HC reader offers an affordable corded solution, while the GM4102-HC or GBT4102-HC models (STAR or Bluetooth) provide full installation flexibility and extended mobility for cordless operations. A patented 2-position cradle provides functional and reduced space requirements. The GM4102-HC model is equipped with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System™ providing bidirectional communication.
All Gryphon HC readers include the patented Datalogic ‘Green Spot’ for good read/perfect match feedback, ideal for quiet environments such as bedside patient care where the perfect match can offer a simple additional tool to avoid errors.
Two choices: STAR 433 / 910 MHz or Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Radio Range: Up to 30.0 m / 98.4 ft
- Batch Mode capability: >1,200 codes stored in memory
- Point-to-point/multi-point transmission
- Datalogic’s patented 2-position cradle with Scan-While-Charging capability
- Long lasting user-replaceable Lithium-Ion battery
- Autodiscriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar™ linear codes.
- Withstands repeated drops from 1.8 m / 5.9 ft onto a concrete surface.
- Disinfectant-Ready Enclosure Treated with Anti-Microbial Additives
- Interface Options: RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge / Wand Multi-Interfaces (IBM 46XX available with accessory cable)
- CCD Solid-State Image Sensor
- 5-Year Factory Warranty
- Sealed to IP52
We will be delighted to recommend and supply the right products for your project. Codeway provides full technical services and lifetime support to ensure a great return on investment year after year.
Ask Codeway to quote for • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automated identification systems • Mobile computers • Application software • Technical services
When you need software to support your business operations, Codeway specialises in data capture, data exchange and tracking systems for production, distribution and services.