Novexx XPA 934 Print Apply
The Novexx XPA 934 prints labels with dynamic data and applies them precisely on any type of product. It delivers excellent print quality even at high application speeds.
The XPA 934 is the most compact print apply unit on the market. No need to redesign your for production lines and supply chain processes to print and apply labels
Design goals achieved
- Versatility,and flexibility for every possible application.
- Exceptionally compact with a very small footprint
- Installable in every imaginable position
- Super-easy material changes to slash downtime
- 100% tool-free cleaning and maintenance
• Label width: 20-120 mm • Print width, max: 106 mm • Print method: direct thermal/thermal transfer • Print resolution: 12 dots/mm • Print speed: 75-300 mm/s • Label material: self adhesive 60-160 g/m², paper, plastic (PE, PP, PVC, PA) • Label Roll OD: 300 mm, max • Ribbon Roll Length: 600 m
Benefits of the XPA 934
The XPA 934 is ready forIndustry 4.0.with its multitude of interfaces for real-time data.
Quick changes of label and ribbon material, together with automatic adjustments, minmise manual intervention and downtime.
Tool-free maintenance • Mechanical durability
The XPA 934, is engineered to save you time and money year after year. High robustness and durable parts reduce the need for service and ensure maximum uptime, while 100% tool-free replacement of wear parts minimises maintenance time.
Print Apply Label Applicators
Alternative Print Apply
1. Light Touch Printers
2. Pallet Labeller
We will be delighted to recommend and supply the right products for your project. Codeway provides full technical services and lifetime support to ensure a great return on investment year after year.
Ask Codeway to quote for • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automated identification systems • Mobile computers • Application software • Technical services
When you need software to support your business operations, Codeway specialises in data capture, data exchange and tracking systems for production, distribution and services.