A versatile form factor make the Genesis 7580g scanner suitable for environments ranging from manufacturing to healthcare to retail POS.
- Decodes all standard 1D, PDF & 2D codes
- Remote MasterMind™ management software
- Scan vouchers & mobile tickets directly from smartphones
- Powered by Adaptus™ imaging technology
- Patented CodeGate™ technology
- Capture & store electronic images
- Flexible licensing solution
The Honeywell Genesis™ 7580g, the world’s first presentation area-imaging scanner engineered to decode all standard 1D, PDF, and 2D codes, provides enhanced productivity and revolutionary imaging technology in an elegant, yet durable design.
Powered by Adaptus™ imaging technology, the Genesis 7580g scanner redefines industry standards for imaging solutions. Breakthrough performance and a versatile form factor make this product suitable for environments ranging from manufacturing to healthcare to retail POS. Aggressive reading of barcodes on highly reflective surfaces, such as mobile phone screens, eliminates the need to purchase additional specialty hardware.
Patented CodeGate™ technology along with an activation button support menu-scanning and other targeted-scanning applications. Automatic cable detection and configuration simplifies migration to a new interface by eliminating the need to scan programming barcodes. Three additional patented technologies augment the Genesis 7580g scanner’s unmatched feature set:
Shielded LEDs minimize the intense flashing common among other area imagers.
CodeSelect™ allows the Genesis 7580g scanner to capture up to 15 barcodes in a single flash and output data in any predetermined order. TotalFreedom™ expands scanner functionality by allowing decoding and formatting plug-ins to be loaded directly onto the scanner, enabling enterprises to rapidly support proprietary or newly developed symbologies.
TotalFreedom™ expands scanner functionality by allowing decoding and formatting plug-ins to be loaded directly onto the scanner, enabling enterprises to rapidly support proprietary or newly developed symbologies.
- Excels at scanning coupons and mobile tickets directly from the screen of a mobile device.
- Second-generation TotalFreedom plug-in development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications directly onto the scanner, eliminating the need for host system modifications.
- Improves document management by capturing and storing electronic images, including coupons, personal checks, signatures, and damaged packages.
- Flexible licensing solution allows current scanning needs to be met while protecting the option to upgrade scanning capabilities in the future by simply purchasing a license for the appropriate feature.
- Remote MasterMind™ management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location.
What do you want to do? What quotes do you need? What problem would you like us solve? Our aim at Codeway is to provide you with the best hardware and software for the job. Plus the media, systems and support you need to boost productivity and performance. A well priced package of products and services for a great return on investment, year after year.