A versatile form factor make the Genesis 7580g scanner suitable for environments ranging from manufacturing to healthcare to retail POS.
- Decodes all standard 1D, PDF & 2D codes
- Remote MasterMind™ management software
- Scan vouchers & mobile tickets directly from smartphones
- Powered by Adaptus™ imaging technology
- Patented CodeGate™ technology
- Capture & store electronic images
- Flexible licensing solution
The Honeywell Genesis™ 7580g, the world’s first presentation area-imaging scanner engineered to decode all standard 1D, PDF, and 2D codes, provides enhanced productivity and revolutionary imaging technology in an elegant, yet durable design.
Powered by Adaptus™ imaging technology, the Genesis 7580g scanner redefines industry standards for imaging solutions. Breakthrough performance and a versatile form factor make this product suitable for environments ranging from manufacturing to healthcare to retail POS. Aggressive reading of barcodes on highly reflective surfaces, such as mobile phone screens, eliminates the need to purchase additional specialty hardware.
Patented CodeGate™ technology along with an activation button support menu-scanning and other targeted-scanning applications. Automatic cable detection and configuration simplifies migration to a new interface by eliminating the need to scan programming barcodes. Three additional patented technologies augment the Genesis 7580g scanner’s unmatched feature set:
Shielded LEDs minimize the intense flashing common among other area imagers.
CodeSelect™ allows the Genesis 7580g scanner to capture up to 15 barcodes in a single flash and output data in any predetermined order. TotalFreedom™ expands scanner functionality by allowing decoding and formatting plug-ins to be loaded directly onto the scanner, enabling enterprises to rapidly support proprietary or newly developed symbologies.
TotalFreedom™ expands scanner functionality by allowing decoding and formatting plug-ins to be loaded directly onto the scanner, enabling enterprises to rapidly support proprietary or newly developed symbologies.
- Excels at scanning coupons and mobile tickets directly from the screen of a mobile device.
- Second-generation TotalFreedom plug-in development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications directly onto the scanner, eliminating the need for host system modifications.
- Improves document management by capturing and storing electronic images, including coupons, personal checks, signatures, and damaged packages.
- Flexible licensing solution allows current scanning needs to be met while protecting the option to upgrade scanning capabilities in the future by simply purchasing a license for the appropriate feature.
- Remote MasterMind™ management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location.
We will be delighted to recommend and supply the right products for your project. Codeway provides full technical services and lifetime support to ensure a great return on investment year after year.
Ask Codeway to quote for • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automated identification systems • Mobile computers • Application software • Technical services
When you need software to support your business operations, Codeway specialises in data capture, data exchange and tracking systems for production, distribution and services.