The smallest ultra-compact industrial 2D imager range in the market to fit any integration space
- Ultra compact dimensions for easy integration
- WVGA – 1.2 MP and wide angle models
- Smart user selectable focus for high application flexibility
- Embedded Ethernet connectivity
- Serial and USB options on the same model
- ESD versions for electronic applications
- Polarized Version for 90° mounting and reflecting surfaces
- Top industrial grade: IP65; operating temperatures: 0-45 ºC / 32 – 133 ºF
- DL.Code software configurator for outstanding ease of setup
- Xpress, Datalogic’s ‘Green Spot’ technology and intuitive HMI for top ease of use
The Matrix 120™ imager is the smallest ultra-compact industrial 2D imager range in the market to fit any integration space and the smallest compact 2D imager with embedded Ethernet connectivity.
The Matrix 120™ is available in different models, including a WVGA sensor for standard applications or a 1.2 MP sensor for high resolution bar codes. Moreover, a wide angle version makes the Matrix 120™ the perfect solution for proximity reading.
The Matrix 120™ is characterized with the top industrial grade parts in its class (IP65 and 0-45 ºC / 32 – 133 ºF), with ESD safe models for applications in the electronic industry and features a glass-free reading window, suitable for the Food and Beverage environment.
As part of the full Matrix series, the Matrix 120™ leads the market for customer ease of use because of DL.CODE™ configuration software, X-Press™ button and intuitive HMI.
The Matrix 120™ is the entry level model of the best- in-class Matrix family of high performance industrial 2D imagers.
The Matrix 120™ is the perfect solution when small dimension, simple integration and performance are the key drivers. This makes the Matrix 120™ the ideal product for OEM customers: Chemical/Biomedical industry and Print & Apply applications. Additionally, this imager is perfect for entry level applications in the Factory Automation arena: Electronics, Packaging and Food/Beverage.
- Electronics – Track and trace PCB board manufacturing
- Factory Automation: Print & Apply – label verification
- Factory Automation: Food & Beverage – traceability
- OEM: Kiosks – ticketing machine
- Healthcare: Clinical Lab – vials identification
- Chemical and biomedical analysis machine
Do tell us what you want to do, ask for a quote, give us your problem to solve. Our aim at Codeway is to provide you with the best hardware and software for the job. Plus the media, systems and support you need to boost productivity and performance. A well priced package of products and services for a great return on investment, year after year.