The smallest ultra-compact industrial 2D imager range in the market to fit any integration space
- Ultra compact dimensions for easy integration
- WVGA – 1.2 MP and wide angle models
- Smart user selectable focus for high application flexibility
- Embedded Ethernet connectivity
- Serial and USB options on the same model
- ESD versions for electronic applications
- Polarized Version for 90° mounting and reflecting surfaces
- Top industrial grade: IP65; operating temperatures: 0-45 ºC / 32 – 133 ºF
- DL.Code software configurator for outstanding ease of setup
- Xpress, Datalogic’s ‘Green Spot’ technology and intuitive HMI for top ease of use
The Matrix 120™ imager is the smallest ultra-compact industrial 2D imager range in the market to fit any integration space and the smallest compact 2D imager with embedded Ethernet connectivity.
The Matrix 120™ is available in different models, including a WVGA sensor for standard applications or a 1.2 MP sensor for high resolution bar codes. Moreover, a wide angle version makes the Matrix 120™ the perfect solution for proximity reading.
The Matrix 120™ is characterized with the top industrial grade parts in its class (IP65 and 0-45 ºC / 32 – 133 ºF), with ESD safe models for applications in the electronic industry and features a glass-free reading window, suitable for the Food and Beverage environment.
As part of the full Matrix series, the Matrix 120™ leads the market for customer ease of use because of DL.CODE™ configuration software, X-Press™ button and intuitive HMI.
The Matrix 120™ is the entry level model of the best- in-class Matrix family of high performance industrial 2D imagers.
The Matrix 120™ is the perfect solution when small dimension, simple integration and performance are the key drivers. This makes the Matrix 120™ the ideal product for OEM customers: Chemical/Biomedical industry and Print & Apply applications. Additionally, this imager is perfect for entry level applications in the Factory Automation arena: Electronics, Packaging and Food/Beverage.
- Electronics – Track and trace PCB board manufacturing
- Factory Automation: Print & Apply – label verification
- Factory Automation: Food & Beverage – traceability
- OEM: Kiosks – ticketing machine
- Healthcare: Clinical Lab – vials identification
- Chemical and biomedical analysis machine
We will be delighted to recommend and supply the right products for your project. Codeway provides full technical services and lifetime support to ensure a great return on investment year after year.
Ask Codeway to quote for • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automated identification systems • Mobile computers • Application software • Technical services
When you need software to support your business operations, Codeway specialises in data capture, data exchange and tracking systems for production, distribution and services.