ALS 104 Applicators • Labelling Kits
An ALS 104 will apply labels from 10mm x 10mm to 110mm x 600mm on a line running up to 30 metres per minute. These are rugged, reliable machines built for 24/7 operation on food processing lines and in many other industries.
• Branded products • Pharma • Medical • Food • Personal care • Chemical • Distribution • Building materials
- High-performance and extreme robustness for continuous operation, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Modular for easy integration into your production lines: bottom, side and top labeling with fixing options
- Dispensing edge can be rotated up to 90° for greater flexibility
- IP 65 kits for easy cleaning in the food industry and for use dusty or damp conditions
• Packs • Boxes • Cartons • Trays • Outers • Sacks • and more ...
ALS 104 Datasheet please note Novexx have upgraded the ALS 204, 206, 209 and 256 and 209 models mentioned in this document to XLS models with extra features
ALS 104 User Manual please see this manual for a full description of the ALS 104 and its modes of operation.
Novexx ALS 104 Labelling Kits • Top • Side
These top and side kits are 'ready-to-go out-of-the-box' solutions for labelling products on a conveyor.
- Label width: 10-110 mm
- Label length: 10-600 mm
- Line speed, max: 30 m/min
- Left or right hand kits: ready to assemble and go.
- APSF automatic product speed following (optional)
- IP65 protection (optional).
Novexx ALS • XLS labellers
|Model||Label width||Label length||Line speed||1,000 labels*|
|ALS 104||10-110 mm||5-600 mm||30 m/min||3.4 min|
|XLS 204||10-110 mm||5-600 mm||40 m/min||2.6 min|
|XLS 206||10-160 mm||5-600 mm||30 m/min||3.4 min|
|XLS 209||50-253 mm||50-600 mm||30 m/min||4.1 min|
|XLS 256||10-160 mm||10-600 mm||50 m/min||2.0 min|
|XLS 272||10-53 mm||5-600 mm||70 m/min||1.5 min|
|ALS 306||25-160 mm||20-600 mm||60 m/min||1.7 min|
|ALS 309||25-233 mn||20-600 mm||45 m/min||2.3 min|
* 100mm labels with 2mm gap
LABELS · self adhesive with liner
ROLLS · inside/outside wound · OD: 300mm (ALS 306/309: 300mm or 400mm)
INTERFACES · Ethernet, I/O · ALS 104: sensors, RS232 only
Novexx Applicator Head Guid
We will be delighted to recommend and supply the right products for your project. Codeway provides full technical services and lifetime support to ensure a great return on investment year after year.
Ask Codeway to quote for • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automated identification systems • Mobile computers • Application software • Technical services
When you need software to support your business operations, Codeway specialises in data capture, data exchange and tracking systems for production, distribution and services.