Capture data and images with single multi-use device
- 1.3 Megapixel imaging
- 1D, PDF, postal and 2D symbology support
- RSM (Remote Scanner Management) Ready
- 6 ft./1.8m drop specification
- Tempered glass exit window
- Multiple on-board interfaces
- Omni-directional scanning
- Wide working range, laser aiming pattern
- Optional hands-free Intellistand
The versatile DS6700 Series delivers the functionality of a 1-D and 2-D bar code scanner, digital camera and document scanner in a single device. Designed to meet a wide variety of business needs across a variety of industries , the DS6700 enhances employee productivity and streamlines business processes in retail, government, manufacturing and more by combining an onboard 1.3 megapixel camera with high performance scanning features and superior digital imaging technology.
The DS6700 Series delivers the accurate and rapid first time scanning of bar codes required to maximize employee productivity. Whether you need to read 1-D, 2-D or PDF417 bar codes, the DS6700 Series provides true point-and-shoot bar code capture — there is no need to orient products to the scanner window, and a viewfinder ensures the image is properly captured the first time. Users can dynamically switch between hands-free and handheld operation to quickly, easily and safely scan large items. And a pick list function expands usability from the front room to the back room, enabling rapid processing of orders and more.
Zebra's text enhancement software delivers the document clarity required to streamline record-keeping, replacing paper-based files with electronic filing. From medication prescriptions to bills of lading, the high-resolution camera and text-enhancing software work hand-inhand to ensure the visibility of text on documents captured, including very small print. As a result, critical business information is literally at your fingertips, helping to reduce administrative and regulatory compliance costs.
The DS6700 Series reduces capital and operating expenses by eliminating the need to purchase, manage and support additional devices — such as digital cameras and separate bar code scanners for different symbologies. Fewer devices to deploy significantly reduces the time and costs associated with training — and positively impacts productivity. The ability to remotely track, deploy and upgrade DS6700 Series scanners reducestypical management costs. And since even the most intelligent devices require a support plan, Zebra's Service from the Start Advance Exchange Support agreement provides next-business-day delivery of a replacement device for maximum uptime and true service peace of mind.
1.3 Megapixel imaging
- Provides resolution to support image capture and bar code scanning; provides flexibility to capture documents as large as 8.5 in . x 11 in./ 21.6cm x 27.9cm
Support for all major 1-D, PDF, postal and 2-D symbologies
- Delivers application flexibility ; eliminates need for multiple devices — and associated costs
RSM (Remote Scanner Management) Ready
- Lowers IT expenses and TCO by enabling remote management from a central location
Text enhancement technology
- Ensures legibility of text in scanned documents
6 ft./1.8m drop specification, tempered glass exit window
- Designed to endure the rigors of everyday use for maximum reliability and uptimes; reduces downtime and TCO
Multiple on-board interfaces; universal cable compatible
- Easy to install; futureproof — today’s cradle can connect to tomorrow’s host
360° omni-directional scanning; wide working range, laser aiming pattern
- Easy to use; no need to align item and scanner; virtually no training required
Optional hands-free Intellistand
- Enables presentation scanning and automatic switching between hands-free and handheld modes
Questions · Solutions
Codeway will provide you and your team with the best hardware and software to boost your productivity and performance. A package of products and services well priced for a great return on investment year after year.
Ask us to quote • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automation • Mobile Computers • Software • Services