Honeywell’s PB22, PB32 and PB50 rugged mobile label printers help organizations improve productivity and efficiency while lowering the total cost of ownership.
- Direct thermal printhead
- Bluetooth®, WLAN, USB, and serial options
- Drop spec: (PB22/32) 2 m multiple drops to concrete with optional protective case
- Drop spec: (PB50) 1.5 m (5 ft.) drops to concrete; 26 times including all corners and sides
- PB22/32:7.4 V Li-Ion, 2.3 Ah, rechargeable battery (typical)
- PB50:14.8 V Li-Ion, 2.2 Ah, rechargeable battery
- Sealing: IP54 (excludes paper path)
- Media Width Ranges: PB22: 25.4 mm to 55.88 mm (1 to 2.2 in), PB32: 30.48 mm to 83.82 mm (1.2 to 3.3 in), PB50: 49 mm to 111.5 mm (2 to 4.39 in)
A speedy choice for customers with demanding applications in warehouse, distribution, in-store retail and enterprise asset management, Honeywell’s PB22, PB32 and PB50 rugged mobile label printers help organizations improve productivity and efficiency while lowering the total cost of ownership.
With ultra-fast print speeds and faster time-to-first-label than competing products, these printers deliver measurable improvements in worker productivity and accuracy. Unique design elements, such as the label gap and label take sensors, help maintain productivity while reducing waste.
PB series printers are a perfect complement to Honeywell mobile computers and software. Shared accessories across the family add flexibility and reduce spares inventory and associated costs. Genuine Honeywell media options, co-engineered specifically for the PB series, ensure consistently high print quality across a range of applications.
Characterized by a wide variety of options and a highly adaptable design, PB series printers feature drop-in media loading, adjustable media holders, and the flexibility to printer either receipts or labels—so workers can easily change tasks without changing equipment. A choice of secure wired and wireless interfaces (WLAN, Bluetooth®, Serial, USB) fits easily into varied network infrastructures.
The rugged design of the PB series means dependable performance—day after day. Built to thrive in the same environments as Honeywell's rugged computers and scanners, these printers have a 1.5 m (5 ft) drop spec, IP54 seal rating, and forklift-strength shock and vibration specifications.
Features and Benefits
- Built to survive real-world mobility demands, with a 1.5 m (5 ft) drop spec and IP54 seal rating.
- Sophisticated sensors and intuitive LCD display minimize wasted time troubleshooting.
- Seamless integration with Honeywell mobile computers and other mobile devices.
- Secure wire or wireless communication options, including Bluetooth®, WLAN, USB, and serial.
- Co-engineered with Genuine Honeywell Media Supplies for guaranteed label quality.
Do tell us what you want to do, ask for a quote, give us your problem to solve. Our aim at Codeway is to provide you with the best hardware and software for the job. Plus the media, systems and support you need to boost productivity and performance. A well priced package of products and services for a great return on investment, year after year.