Improve productivity and task accuracy with hands-free scanning thanks to next generation RS419 scanners on the fingers of your team
- High scanning performance
- Ergonomic design for any size hand
- Rugged ring scanner for tough environments
- Wide working range
- Bright scan line
- Laser scan engine
- Sealed to IP54 specification
- 4ft/1.2m drop specification
- Liquid polymer scan element
- Die cast scan engine chassis
Improve productivity and task accuracy with hands-free scanning.Whether your workers spend their days moving products through your warehouse or retail store, or moving packages through distribution centres and onto trucks for delivery, every time they need to set an item down to check a paper work order or scan a bar code with a handheld device, their productivity decreases. But when you put the small and lightweight RS419 1-D ring scanner on the fingers of workers who are using Zebra WT4XXX wearable mobile computers, workers are free to keep their hands and eyes on the items they are handling. Worker productivity increases. And a split-second press of the RS419 trigger also verifies task accuracy and provides the real-time inventory information you need to maintain stocking levels and reduce out-of-stocks.
Innovative scanning technology allows workers to get more done in a day. Zebra's patented Adaptive Scanning technology automatically toggles between a wide and narrow scan angle until a bar code is detected, so users can zoom in on bar codes as far as 15 ft./4.5 m and zoom out to capture bar codes at near contact — the widest working range in this device class. Two scanning modes allow workers to either pull the trigger once to scan a single bar code, or keep the trigger depressed to continuously scan bar codes. Bar codes can be captured first time, every time, even if they are damaged or poorly printed — and regardless of whether workers are out in the bright sunlight on a loading dock or in a dimly lit corner of a warehouse.
A long list of features deliver around-the-clock dependable operation. The patented Liquid Polymer scan element has a lifetime warranty — it is frictionless and won’t wear out. The RS419 is built to survive everyday drops and bumps. Reinforced abrasion resistance in the most vulnerable areas helps keep it looking new, in spite of regular contact with boxes and more. Special reinforcing beads on both ends of the connecting cable prevent cable failure due to constant bending and pulling. The trigger can be pressed over a million times without wearing out. And with a sealing around sensitive electronics plus a broad temperature range, you can use the RS419 practically anywhere — in the freezer, on a loading dock on a hot summer day, in dusty areas and more.
The RS419 draws very little power from its host device, ensuring that the mobile computer it is connected to can still operate for a full shift on a single charge. Productivity is protected —users won’ t need to hunt for a spare battery during a shift. And you can add world class scanning to your mobile solution without spending more money on a larger battery pool — there is no need to purchase and manage additional batteries for the host device.
Zebra’s award winning industrial design team gave the RS419 the ergonomics needed for all day comfort — regardless of hand size, whether hands are bare or gloved and whether workers are right or left handed. The swivel feature allows users to switch between right and left hands in seconds — there is no need to remove and re-thread the strap to change hands. The finger strap is isolated from the scanner so it can be easily removed, allowing you to give each operator their own personal finger strap, improving hygiene and protecting worker health by minimizing the spread of germs.
Features and Benefits
- Ring scanner design leaves hands free to move packages and other materials, improving worker productivity and operational efficiency
Wide working range
- Patented Adaptive Scanning technology enables scanning from near contact to 15 ft./ 4.5 m for increased worker productivity
Superior scanning performance
- Fast and accurate capture of even damaged and poorly printed bar codes
Patented liquid polymer scan element with lifetime warranty
- Eliminates friction and wear for superior durability and reliability
Bright scan line
- Enables first-time capture of bar codes in different lighting conditions
Die cast zinc scan engine chassis, single board construction and scan engine isolation
- Provides superior impact protection for the scan engine
Cable wear beads
- Protects the areas of the cable most vulnerable to wear and tear
Supports Reduced Space Symbology (RSS)
- Broad range of scanning capabilities increases investment protection
- Enables easy switching from right to left hand use
Separate finger strap assembly
- Improves hygiene and personalization; easy to replace
Superior trigger ergonomics
- Accommodates wide range of gloved or ungloved hand sizes; large accessible trigger makes it easier to use over long periods
Oversize LED light
- Enables users to quickly and easily confirm completion of a scan
Do tell us what you want to do, ask for a quote, give us your problem to solve. Our aim at Codeway is to provide you with the best hardware and software for the job. Plus the media, systems and support you need to boost productivity and performance. A well priced package of products and services for a great return on investment, year after year.