Datalogic rugged expertise meets Android™... in a full touch 5” PDA
- Ergonomic, compact and robust
- 5 inch HD multi-touch screen with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- 802.11 a/b/g/n radio Cisco CCX v4 certified with MIMO technology
- 3G/4G cellular for voice and data communication
- Bluetooth wireless technology with BLE for beacons
- NFC for configuration and pairing
- Enterprise Class Assisted GPS for location-based applications
- 2D imager with Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for visible good-read feedback
- Datalogic’s SoftSpot technology for innovative triggering through touch display
- Ruggedized with 1.8 m / 6.0 ft drop to concrete resistance with a rubber boot and IP67 sealing
- Audio jack for headsets or mobile POS solutions
- Device and browser lockdown pre-licensed
The DL-Axist™ PDA combines the latest technologies and user friendly experience in a complete package. An appealing look and feel and a brilliant full touch 5 inch HD screen are combined with industrial robustness to survive indoor and outdoor usage. The DL-Axist PDA also has a protective rubber boot and Gorilla® Glass 3 screen to ensure ruggedness.
The DL-Axist PDA is equipped with an advanced 2D imager allowing quick and easy data capture from high density codes to the standard range distances, along with Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback. For applications requiring evidence of task execution or damaged documentation, a 5 MP Autofocus camera with a built-in LED flash provides easy documentation with photos. Datalogic’s SoftSpot™ technology is a user-definable ‘floating soft trigger’ to leverage the large touch display, allowing a new triggering experience for the user!
The DL-Axist PDA leverages five embedded wireless technologies: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n Cisco CCXv4 certified for quick network access and with superior MIMO technology (ensures higher throughput and better coverage), 3G/4G for real-time wide area voice and data coverage, Enterprise Class Assisted GPS (A-GPS) for location based applications, Bluetooth® wireless technology v4 for fast and low power consuming data connections and NFC for easy and intuitive configuration and pairing.
The DL-Axist PDA integrates an Android operating system (the leading OS for mobile devices) complimented by a suite of tools enabling Enterprise level security, fast deployment and easy management, thus helping to maximize the users’ ROI.
- Assisted Sales
- Gift Registry
- Mobile POS
- Route Accounting,
- Direct Store Delivery
- Workforce Management,
- Courier Value-added Services
- Electronics and Computers
- Food and Beverage Merchandising
- Field Sales and Management
- Bedside Care
- Cinemas & Theaters
- Leisure and Ticket Verification
- Commercial Services
- Library Management
- Access Control
Questions · Solutions
Codeway will provide you and your team with the best hardware and software to boost your productivity and performance. A package of products and services well priced for a great return on investment year after year.
Ask us to quote • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automation • Mobile Computers • Software • Services