Designed to make nursing and other patient care workflows faster, easier, and more productive.
- 12.7 cm (5.0 in) TFT (1280 x 720) Display
- Multi-touch capacitive, Gorilla Glass 5 Touch screen
- Multiple drops from 1.2 m (4 ft) to concrete
- 2.2 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660 octo-core CPU
- Starts with Android O Operating System
- Li-Ion, 3.85 V, 4020 mAh battery
- 13-megapixel color camera with autofocus
- Ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac; Wi-Fi certified
- V5.0 Bluetooth and BLE Supported
- Integrated Near Field Communication
- Push to Talk (PTT)
A dedication to providing the best patient care and highly efficient management requires technology you can trust. Now you can equip your nurses and other staff with a versatile, productivity tool that’s built for healthcare – from construction to capabilities to data security.
In an environment where every second counts, the CT40 HC device is designed to make nursing and other patient care workflows faster, easier, and more productive. It starts with a powerful processor and plenty of memory to run your applications. You also get secure wireless connectivity and enough battery life for a 12-hour shift. Plus, the CT40 HC is certified for the FIPS 140-2 Level 1 security requirements to protect patient data – the highest level of data security in its class.
Next is the Honeywell 7th generation, N6700 2D imager. It enables you to quickly and accurately read 1D and 2D barcodes on patient wristbands, vials, syringes, IV bags – virtually any medium. And its white illumination is easy on everyone’s eyes. To help protect patients from cross-infection, we built the CT40 HC mobile computer with healthcare-grade housing and connectors that you can disinfect and sanitize over its entire 5+ year life span.
The CT40 HC also features a rugged build, including a Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 touch screen. The computer is tough enough to survive accidental drops and tumbles, so you can focus on keeping patients safe, not the device. This level of durability also leads to a lower TCO, including less downtime and fewer work disruptions.
An Android™ Enterprise Recommended device, the CT40 HC is built on Honeywell’s Mobility Edge™ platform. That means it’s easy to deploy and optimize, and gives you future-proof investment protection. Starting with Android O, the CT40 HC supports upgrades through Android R. And security updates are available for up to five years past the last Google patch.
Features and Benefits
Starts with Android O; forward-compatible through Android R. Security updates available through Honeywell Sentinel for up to five years past the last Google patch – the longest security lifecycle in the industry.
Mobility Edge enterprise management tools allow you to test and validate applications once, accelerate deployments, optimize device performance, simplify maintenance, and extend product lifecycle.
Rugged, sleek design is ergonomic, lightweight, and simple to use. It fits easily in the hand and is comfortable to use for allday productivity with 12+ hours of battery life.
Disinfectant ready housing and connectors are specifically designed to withstand frequent exposure to cleaning solutions recommended for the healthcare industry.
- Honeywell 7th generation 2D imager quickly and accurately reads 1D and 2D barcodes on virtually any medium – vials, syringes, IV bags, patient wristbands, and more. And the 13 MP color camera lets you document images to aid in care.