Built to handle the demands of life on the vehicles in your warehouse.
- Right-sized for all your material handling vehicles
- High-speed Wi-Fi wireless connectivity
- The power you need to support graphics-rich applications
- Zebra's most rugged vehicle-mounted mobile computer
- A Large high-resolution display for easy reading
- Flexible mounting to fit on practically any warehouse vehicle
- Customize for your specific environments and applications
Your warehouse is the vital core of your manufacturing or distribution operations. Errors and the slow movement of materials in, through and out of this hub threaten product quality, order accuracy and order delivery times — and drive costs up and customer service levels down. What if you could empower operators in your material handling vehicles to increase efficiency and execute every task accurately? With the VC70N0, you can. The rugged VC70N0 is built to handle the demands of life on the vehicles in your warehouses, enabling operators to access the real-time information needed to achieve a new level of accuracy and productivity. Now, every movement of every item can be verified with a quick scan of the bar code as it is stored on the warehouse shelves, picked for delivery to the production line or to fulfill an order, packed and shipped. The result? More productive operators. Increased throughput. Accurate orders that are delivered on time, every time. And satisfied, loyal customers.
Right-sized for all your Material Handling Vehicles
- Compact design improves operator visibility and safety while providing a large screen with plenty of room to display information operators need to improve task productivity and accuracy.
High-Speed Wi-Fi Wireless Connectivity
- 802.11a/b/g/n supports today’s fastest available WLAN connections for superior application performance — plus easy integration with practically any WLAN.
The Power You Need to Support Graphics-Rich applications
- A dual core 1 GHz processor, 2GB of Flash memory and a user-accessible SD card slot that supports up to 32GB provide best-in-class performance for demanding applications as well as OS-agnostic applications created with Zebra’s RhoMobile Suite.
Zebra's Most Rugged Vehicle-Mounted Mobile Computer
- Designed for use in extreme warehouse environments, with a dust-and-watertight IP 66 sealing, rugged aluminum construction, freezer rating, sealed connectors and extreme shock and vibration testing.
A Large High-Resolution Display for Easy Reading
- The 10.4 in. bright XGA 1024x768 600 NIT high resolution display is easy to view in nearly any lighting condition — from the warehouse aisles to the loading dock and yard.
Flexible Mounting to Fit on Practically Any Warehouse Vehicle
- Zebra's U-mount and compatibility with VESA 75 standard mounting enable easy installation in the best possible location on sit down, standing and extended reach forklifts, pallet jacks, yard mules, yard trucks, airport tugs and more.
The Intelligence to Manage Itself
- The VC70N0 can sense and react to the environment without human intervention. It can: adjust the screen brightness for the available light, detect motion and “blank” the screen to ensure drivers keep their eyes on the “road”, monitor the temperature to activate the heated touchscreen when required to prevent condensation from forming and impacting usability.
Customize for Your Specific Environments and Applications
- Customize your VC70N0 to best meet your business needs with: glove-friendly alphanumeric or numeric keyboard; a corded or Bluetooth wireless scanner that can be paired with a quick scan of the pairing bar code printed on the VC70N0; a push-to-talk microphone and external 13 watt speaker, ready for collaboration with managers and co-workers; and a third-party Bluetooth headset for voice-directed solutions.
We will be delighted to recommend and supply the right products for your project. Codeway provides full technical services and lifetime support to ensure a great return on investment year after year.
Ask Codeway to quote for • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automated identification systems • Mobile computers • Application software • Technical services
When you need software to support your business operations, Codeway specialises in data capture, data exchange and tracking systems for production, distribution and services.