Rugged X86 based vehicle mounted terminal designed for logistics applications and to provide maximum system uptime.
- 10.4/12.1" color TFT display
- Abrasion-resistant touchscreen
- IP66 rating for protection from dust and water ingress
- 5M3 certification for shock and vibration tolerance
- Wide operating temperature range (-30 ~ 50 °C/-22 ~ 122 °F) for extreme environments
- Optional uninterruptible power supply via backup battery (supports up to 20 minutes operation)
- Optional screen defroster, ideal for cold chain and cold storage applications
DLT-V72 is a rugged vehicle-mounted terminal designed for logistics applications and to provide maximum system uptime. Powered by an Intel®Atom™ E3845 quad-core, 1.91 GHz, processor with 4 GB RAM, DLT-V72 supports a wide operating temperature range (-30 ~ 50 °C/-22 ~ 122 °F) to withstand operation in extreme industrial environments (from hot and humid, to dry freezer environments). The integrated Advantech low-profile antenna offers excellent transmission capabilities in a compact form factor. Meanwhile the touchscreen with flexible touch control ensures easy input and even supports gloved operation.
We will be delighted to recommend and supply the right products for your project. Codeway provides full technical services and lifetime support to ensure a great return on investment year after year.
Ask Codeway to quote for • Label printers • Labels • Scanners • Automated identification systems • Mobile computers • Application software • Technical services
When you need software to support your business operations, Codeway specialises in data capture, data exchange and tracking systems for production, distribution and services.